« Back to All Topics
Miss Attitude 2
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Miss Attitude 2
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Miss Attitude 2
Hey....TOP....can you please quit harrassing me for asking you to grow up?  I spent alot of time creating those names because of you deleting me all the time. You never play pool...you play games with other peoples money....mine. So quit acting your age and learn a little respect....

Me.
Miss Attitude, here is what I see. With respect to your running battle with the moderators... You are like a person who frequently walks by a guard dog chained to a fence. Each time you walk by, you torment the dog... then you get mad when the dog bites you. The smart thing to do would be to walk by, mind your business and leave the dog alone. That way the dog is left in peace, and you don't get bitten. Doesn't mean you have to pet the dog and play nice... just leave him alone. 

You should understand that FlyOrDie has the capability of reviewing chat logs for the lobby. If a moderator is not acting appropriately, they will take action... and have done so in the past. If you feel you have been treated unfairly, or that a moderator is saying something inappropriate, publicly or privately, then notify FlyOrDie, or send a screen shot to: moderator@flyordie.com.

Failing that, I suggest you leave the dog alone.

Not that its my business magician, but was there a mod kicked for that reason?
I know why miss was booted and thats completely wrong... I was booted for absolutely nothing by zztopzz too Miss, so dont feel bad, he likes harassing people.... and Magician, you do have a point but the dog is chasing us, we're not tormenting it;). Just keep that in mind
woof woof :p

just giv the dog a bone ;)
it really is funny how it's ALWAYS the same nicknames complaining about the moderators or the rules......which...not so ironically...as it turns out.. are the same users who have had a moderation action for one reason or several......I don't know about anyone else but I see a pattern here.....  
the part that I don't understand is......  how difficult is it to come here to the games or the forums......  
follow the rules
 and have a good time?...  seriously now...is it really that hard to do??.....   as I have said MANY times in the past.. 
it's all about attitudes
....I guess some people are just content being miserable in life.....  and I feel thats very sad...  because life is too short for non-sense.....
anyway..... enjoy the games..... I know of hundreds that do with out any trouble doing so...

ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG
TANX MP

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/mpshield.png
]
I agree with you very much about "life being to short to be misserable" Ghost. And it is sad for those people that are, but i'm not one of them. And i'm also not one that breaks the rules, that's why I made my first post here about getting booted from the game for nothing. If I had done something wrong I would've went on my way and not said anything here in the forum. But since that's not the case, I felt it my right and duty to post what happened here at FlyOrDie in the forum. So have a nice day and keep 
trying
 your best to figure us out and doing you duty as admin here at FlyOrDie. 
                  ~~
Have A Nice Day
dear Mλgιcιλη 
"I suggest you leave the dog alone"... uhm....
what about if the dog is free (without the chain) and bites you?

ps dog = zzTOPzz

[img=
http://www.eamstore.it/FPLY//bp.jpg
]
yep it has been the same people complainin but have you noticed that the people complainin are long running members of this site b4 you had to pay for it, i always thought older customers got better benefits and i thought the customer was always right, i guess flyordie is the one really with no respect....
Such a surprise.  Having been on flyordie over a year, I have been exposed to several MODS.  Never has a problem in fact, I've seen them in action tracking down some of the bad guys, and they were quite efficient.  I have seen them in casual chat with members and they have calmly answered any and all questions about Flyordie.

No offense intended Miss Atty but, your experiences with such individuals seem to differ greatly from mine.  I can't help wondering why.....picked you out to pounce on for absolutely no reason?? Well, can't say impossible but highly unlikely looking through my eyes.

P.S.  to the previous post, it's a business and the customer although important, is NOT always right simply by virtue of being a customer.  That approach died with the 70's when the age opf fairness was born.

Regards to all, BUB
You've been exposing yourself to MODS and you're still here? Shocking behaviour!

I always wondered who was wandering around in the flashers mac. ;)
Never argue to the referee.............................................................................................................................................................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!