« Back to All Topics
What is Banking?
Posted in 
Tanx
What is Banking?
Posted in 
Tanx
What is Banking?
I've only been playing for about 2 weeks or so. I hear everybody talking about banking. Could anyone tell me what it is, and how to do it? Thanks
Banking
: (As defined by Moderators) Is when 1 player lets another player kill them so they can get points.

Banking
: (As defined by 
most
 players) When 1 player beats another player by alot (20-2) This usally happens when a good player decideds to play a very bad player so he can get easy points.

The 1st definition is against the rules and will get you banned. The 2nd definition is legal but everybody will hate you.

Snipe B-)
nice definitions, Snipe, exactly right :D
"Banking: (As defined by Moderators) Is when 1 player lets another player kill them so they can get points.

Banking: (As defined by most players) When 1 player beats another player by alot (20-2) This usally happens when a good player decideds to play a very bad player so he can get easy points.

The 1st definition is against the rules and will get you banned. The 2nd definition is legal but everybody will hate you.

Snipe"

hmmm snipe rule breaker or social outcast...choices choices:p 

Technically its only banking if the other player doesnt shoot back. Although if u make an open op and a bunch of new players decide to join then why should the higher ranked player leave when it was his/her op. Now i know u can change the settings higher but why bother...and all low rated nicks u see arent owned by new people.....