« Back to All Topics
plz pray for my gf
Posted in 
Off-topic
plz pray for my gf
Posted in 
Off-topic
plz pray for my gf
last wk my gf broke her nail,she tried everything and managed to glue it back on..

then today she told me the news that its broke again,shes distrught we both are, cuz shes ran out of glue and it maybe months b4 it gets better..

im a humble guy and im asking the ppl of fod..

PLZ PRAY FOR MY GFS FINGER NAIL.

newkie
its a very serious situation...i now have 9 gorgeous nails and one broken one...oh the shame....
hellmett was there any need for that post? Or was it yet another post booster?
Check the news people! We shud all pray for the peepz in Indonesia right now. 8.2 earthquake in Nias Island. Its in the news. We can only hope this wont be as bad as the one last december. 
it isnt if u sit and listen to the full story
The numbers are still pending but lets hope the numbers
dont increase. 
hello!!!

i got things on me mind u know,me poor gfs nails as broke
I shall pray night & day Redeem, as we all know what prayer can do. ;)
WTF NEOOL!!!! Broken finger nail is nothing to joke about :| so i hope your not just bein a smartass :o it is a 
BIG
 thing! if one breaks it ruins the rest of the other ones :( and your hand doesnt look the same until the broken one grows back ... i was blessed with nice nails and when they break :@:@:@ i know this sounds pathetic.. :| hmm so i dont pray but if i could make super growing nail stuff id send some over 4 her :( jus use a band aid ... tell ppl you cut your finger :D:D:D 

This reminds me the joke about Bula. Well, this guy in the classroom stands up and says to the teacher: lady, if I`ll tell ya the joke I`ve heard you`ll loose yer titz...eh, but I see you know it already!!!