« Back to All Topics
Top 5 things that bug you???
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
i didnt want to contaminate live strong's topic with this question.. so hmm top 5 things that bug me are 

1. topics like this.. 
2. whistling and catchy tunes
3. bad drivers
4. spelling mistakes .. although i make a few of them myself..
5. embarrasing moments :|
1)gettin tormented
2)gettin tortured
3)gettin dissed
4)gettin embarrassed
5)gettin a really really really really really bad day that usually is school day that well...dosent turn out at all!
1)An unsocial drunk guy.
2)A drunk guy who just cant keep his mouth shot.
3)Being too drunk to do anything.
4)4-hour-so-dam-boring classes at the university.
5)Hearing that someone speaks nonsense about me behind my back.
liars
cheats
2 faced ppl
kids acting like they know it all
dog poop on pavement
1. Obsessed freaks who search & whine about points in 8ball :p  (ITS A GAME PPL!!!)
2. Bad drivers
3. Sloppy drunks
4. Being teased about my typos :_|
5. & snow in flippin MARCH!!!    dammm Canada
1. when interent crashs
2. people who dont find anything funny
3. stuiped topics!!!!
4. moaners
5. the queen
Don't worry carmen, You didn't :p ..

NO ORDER

1. Arguing

2. People that harass me on flyordie, (Mute button, tadaaaa :D)

3. When Reading lose to a really rubbish side in the championship like, cough! (ROTHERHAM):$ , or watever blushing symbol is!

4.When FlyOrDie server cuts me out when I'm winning a game X-(

5.When it's raining and I feel like playing football :D, even though I go play football still :p

Regards:p
[img=
http://mars.walagata.com/w/hellmelt/livestrong.jpg
]
>>> When Reading lose to a really rubbish side in the championship like, cough! (ROTHERHAM):$ , or watever blushing symbol is!

lol
Of course it makes no difference about who they lose to because...

1 Sunderland 39 30 78
 B-):p
2 Wigan 39 40 76 
3 Ipswich 39 25 73 

But of all the teams that do get into playoffs, I hope you lot go up as your my nearest reasonably successful side. :p
Up the Latics!

1. Women Drivers

2. American Football(Its with your hands dammit!)

3. Yanks

4. The French

5. LIVE STRONG
Smack, I didn't say it was possible for automatic, I know were not that good enough dude, But I don't really care! ;\.. Playoffs will do for us.

Regards
[img=
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/images1000/live.gif
]

Sorry, was just using it as an opportunity to remind everyone who's top of the Championship. :p
I don't care

Were not good enough for the premiership anyway!

I don't care

Regards
[img=
]

hehe

1. Drivers who have nice rims on and old beat up car :)

2. People who know they are wrong, were proven wrong, but still try to convince otherwise ..

3. Those who use slang for entertainment not knowing whta it means ..

4. Actors .. people who act different depending on whom they are around :|

5. Long boring classes ! with no females :(

:D
Just read no_fear_'s post - controversial :|
The amount of junk u post on the forum has a lot to do with it - and i'm not alone! ;)
Ty Caption, reading back through the forums your posts have on the whole been useful. Your name was also registered in Nov, 2004 compared to LIVE STRONG's which was in Feb, 2005. In 2 months he has managed to post more than you, which I find quite shocking and rather pathetic.

I expect there will be a few people who will jump to defend LIVE STRONG, who I admit has chosen a good theme to base his nickname on, yet I will still view him as a kid with too much time on his hands. ;)

>>> In 2 months he has managed to post more than you, which I find quite shocking and rather pathetic.

WTF! your one big prat so what hes friendly unlike YOU!! you have only got 3 stuiped posts so go back to your cave old man!
I don't really wanna argue dude, If you wanna keep talking about me I don't really mind. Do what you want. And I don't want no1 to defend me, Maybe You are right, Besides I have spent more time on forum than I have on the dam games 

Regards
[img=
]

hellmelt, Maybe he's right dude. Thanks for sticking up for me but.. I will post more wisely. Like I said before, I have spent more time on the forums.

Regards
[img=
]

but thats hes prolbem if hes jealous of how many posts you have :p
Well I can't criticize too much :p

I used to be like that :D then I matured :) see lol

http://forum.flyordie.com/profile.jsp?user=702206
That's the spirit ;)

Don't mind you posting, as long as it's benificial.

P.S. Hellmelt, please be quiet, his posts have been 10x as useful as yours.
I just encountered something that bugs me in 9-BALL

People hitting the balls anywhere, potting 9 and running X-(

Grrrrr :p

Regards
[img=
]

oiiiii Im a woman driver :p

I feeeeel  soo insulted :_|
u insulting hellmelt??!! GRRRRRR QUIT BEING SUCH A LITTLE BRAT AND ACTUALLY BE FRIENDLY 4 ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF U CANNOT DO THAT THEN WHO THE **** CARES IF SOMEONES BEEN AROUND 4 A SHORTER PERIOD OF TIME THEN SOME1 ELSE BUT HAS MORE POSTS?! THATS JUST PLAIN STUPID!!!!!! TRY TO ACTUALLY RESPECT PEOPLE HERE!!!! THIS IS A FORUM! NOT A I-AM-NOT-FUNNY-SO-U-CAN-MAKE-FUN-OF-ME-SHANANAGAN PLACE! ACT MATURE AND RESPECTABUL ALREADY! WHO CARES IF I HAVE MADE A BAD POINT OR WHAT? I DONT AND I DONT CARE BOUT THAT EITHER
 lol i just said same thing 2x 
BUT U GOT IT?!?!?!?
Lol, Hellmelt, You didn't have to stick up for me so much either :p

[img=
]

>1. WOMEN DRIVING
>........................................................
>2. VERIAC
>3. DEMERITS
>4. WHEN PPL ASK FOR ASL
>5. PPL WHO SMOKE

>>jOeL B-)

Hello F.A.T_DRAGON

Usually I have to guess people's age and I'd say you were around 13 if not for your post on the birthday topic. So, being called a little brat by an 11 year old is actually humorous, especially with the use of exclamation marks that would be more suited to somebody at infant school using a keyboard for the first time. 

"ACT MATURE AND RESPECTABLE ALREADY!" (I've corected the spelling error for you;)) Of course, silly me, talking in capital letters is a sign of a mature being.

After seeing the replies of Hellmelt and F.A.T, I can only apologize LIVE STRONG. It seems there are much more serious problems on this forum than I first thought!

Good night sires
(u no 'no_fear' ur actually pretty close lol but i dont care 'bout that) i just care 4 the friends and i dont like it wen things go rong 4 'em ok? i dont bother u if u dont bother me
whodya thinks going up smack ?  im from wigan :D think sunderland will finish champions though..latics 2nd ! and preston thru play offs :D no fear were u from ?
thanks dragon i really like what you have said sticking up for me and cos of that im goner make a nice picture LOL you will see it soon
Hey Snooker ;)

Hopefully Sunderland will go up with Wigan as I don't like Ipswich. :p

As for who will be champions, it all depends on the next month - just look at Sunderland's fixture list.

A  Sat 02  QPR 15:00   (9th)    
A  Tue 05  Wigan 19:45  (2nd)    
H  Sat 09  Reading 12:45  (6th)    
A  Sun 17  Ipswich 12:00  (3rd)    
H  Sat 23  Leicester 15:00 (17th)     
A  Fri 29  West Ham 19.45 (8th)

H  Sun 08  Stoke 13:00 (11th)

As you can see most of the teams left are in the top half of the table, so it's really gonna test our Premiership credentials. 

As for the play offs, I hope Reading go up.

As they'll be my nearest Premiership side I can see Sunderland play them. :p
steady...........lol if i get to use that scope in the pic u made hellmelt i gonna shoot a place that wont be so pleasent 4 him...anyplace isnt pleasant lol!
:D 
Good pic hellmelt, smack it is unlikely Reading will win the play-offs, we have been in like, 3 or 4 play-offs in Reading history, and we haven't won one :(

Regards
[img=
]
funny how something simple turns in to a big fat argument :p and women drivers :|:|:| i am 1 and its the little boys in daddys car that causes most of the bs here ... oo and 2 other types of drivers ... it will offend some ppl but u prolly all can guess and no!!! 1 is not female drivers (just defending us but...in sad truth i know theres alot of female drivers that cause accidents) i will be a bad female driver when i get old :( 
well out of ispwich sunderland n wigan .. wigan deserve to get promoted to see how well theyve done last few years its criminal them not gettin promoted, lets just hope we can keep up the pressure hopefully ipswich will lose the plot lookin at sunderlands games left ...gonna be tough man, gonna be a tense finish to a crackin season ;)
1. when someones constantly taps the back of ur chair.
2. when ur friends bf starts messin with u.
3. when people talk about you and ur right there!
4. rap music booming down the street.
5. constantly havin to deal with parents fussin at u for nuthin.

theres a whole lot more. need i go on? thought so..
1.Real Madrid losing a game
2.Staying a friday stuck at home
3.Real Madrid winning nothing in a whole season
4.People showing off
5.Girls that think they are all that
hey i like ur last  comment on girls tryin to be all that. i hate those kinds people guys and girls. ur awesome.
1. Real Madrid winning a game
2. Staying a friday going outside
3. Real Madrid losing nothing in a whole season
4. People not showing off
5. Girls that think they aren;t all that (especially Firegirl)

Top 5 people that bug me:
1. BEppe
2. Caption
3. Harrydog
4. MexicanRebel
5. Confederate
first of all marc, u dont even know what real madrid is, second, stop messing with people around, specially if you don't know them
 1: pop-ups
 2: bloodywatergrl's threats to me
 3: when my computer freezes
 4: when my mind goes blank
 5: i dont know... sardines? lol
i also like ur last comment on parents fussing at u for nothing bloodywatergrl. i hate when they fuss at u for nothing
That's not the real marc .. I wonder why he hasn't been banned yet :D
Euan
Ryan
maxello
TemetNosce (german weirdo)
Schimmi
micho
boomer
schimmi
jason
serious.r

Funny post.

1.) Men that don't ask for directions.
2.) People that cut in line.
3.) Ever go to a bank and they have the maze set up for a line to get to the teller? And often times there is noone in line, but you still feel obligated to walk through the little maze? That bugs me :p
4.) Bad hygeine.
5.) When you see a trash can and right beside it there is trash beside it and not in. Grrrr.

I have more :p but I'll stop.
hey heres some more stuff that bugs me
1. usa strikers threats
2. people not knowin wat the hell theyre talkin about
3. people who just wont shut up and mind their own business.
4. a dude tryin to get in my pants (id u kno wat i mean.)
5. and more fussin from ur parents.

1. Long Fingernails (boys fingernails neway :D)
2. People that flood in the lobby 
3. When my sister uses 5 syllable words :D
4. Dirt under some 1s fingernails 
Lol. I'm pretty sure I named my top 5 but I forgot what they were.

Samantha
 sarcasm
 bad breath
 racism
 bossy people
 loud footsteps

here's some more:

6. Domineering people
7. Sycophants
8. People in a stupor in public
9. Bandwagoning 
10. People who are easily swayed by politics
I also don't like posts that have thousands of replies, such as the "HEllo and thank you" post.

Samantha
sounds like the first 3 of those bloodywater are me, lol... hopefully not...