« Back to All Topics
Should Members Have More ?
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
I think members of FlyOrDie should get more for their money, maybe like an exclusive room for subscribers or be able to download music on to their pc game. 

Just a suggestion ;)

Your Friend

Karel Poborský

Sorry i meant to say should subscribers. oops :)
yeah i think they should get to do more... even though i am not a member myself i still think they should get more things to do
I have always thought this, What do subscribers get in advantage over non - subscribers?. I think FlyOrDie should at least do something no matter what it is, There has to be some advantages, plus it would be for the better in FoD;s case because they would probably get 
more
 subscribers.

[img=
http://away.com/images/outside/tour04/lance_foundation.gif
]
maybe a room on each game where all the subbers can go and maybe a speacial ranking tourney system JUST IN THAT ROOM kinda like a on going tourney that lasts forever
Hmmmm.. The only thing is, It is cool playing the non-subs and if We had our own room it would be quite quiet, you'd be suprised:O how many non sub there are. But I agree there has to be some advantages added for subs

Regards
[
http://mars.walagata.com/w/hellmelt/livestrong.jpg
]
"download music"

would that not break copyright laws? unless you mean specific music created by FOD

"What do subscribers get in advantage over non - subscribers?. "

a pc game in which we don't get ads so therefore no lag

"kinda like a on going tourney that lasts forever"
is that not just what FOD operate now in a sense? Are you talking about a highscores just for subs? could be an option

" i know i hate payin 2 subcrybe "
easy answer to that.

ok my view, at the moment i don't have a problem with suscribing, for the little money we pay it is fairly good what we get. I guess the large majority use it for the fact we get no adverts, which is extremely beneficial. If too many things are added as advantages for subs it may cause an uproar in the non-paying community, which i don't think is fair as indeed we do pay. I suggest some sort of nice graphical features should be used, changing the cue, having a player face next to your score, or even just a selection of backgrounds around the table. 

May be hard to programme but it's just a thought. interesting post none the less.