« Back to All Topics
POOR MODERATION
Posted in 
Tanx
POOR MODERATION
Posted in 
Tanx
POOR MODERATION
ok vote here if u thank fod is providing good moderation or vote if u think he is providing great moderation
Firstly, FlyOrDie (technically) does not have a gender, therefore you cannot called it a 
he
 :p

I think FlyOrDie has great moderation, Larkinor being the best. Tanx gets away with a lot of things so that's probably  the worst and needs to be look at :D

Billiards is descent..

Board games are ok even though they don't get moderated .. everyone behaves well :)
Tanx is the worst but then the mods come on (never) and everythings quiet
THE MODERATION IS GOOD, BUT CAN IMPROVE AS EVERYTHING ON LIFE, ITS NOT A MATTER OF GOOD OR BADS ONES..ITS A MATTER TO BE ON THE RIGHT PLACE WHEN NEEDED...JUST LIKE COPS...MODS. SHOULD BE ALSO PEOPLE THAT DONT COMPETE...OR MATURE ENOUGH TO AVOID JEALOUS OVER PEERS, SO THEY ACT FAIR 100%.

It's just like in school.  When the teacher comes in, all the bad boys and talkative people stop.  They're afraid of getting bad grades.  Maybe we need teachers to come in Tanx also.
Let me just say this about when the teacher comes in and all the bad boys shut up... When I do come in and sorry guys, but I will be back more and more often, but when I do don't blow my cover the second I enter. Let me sit back and watch what goes on for a few minutes with my trigger finger on the "RED BUTTON"... hehe For those of you who don't know about my "RED BUTTON", the next time ur playing notice the little trap door just under ur seats and think about it the next time ur about to say something that you wouldn't say to ur grand ma dude. Because that little door is connected to my button and with one little push the door flings open and we'll all be saying bye bye to u on ur way out... ;)
Just ask a few of the guys whose been around for a while, they'll tell ya, I'm quicker on the button then Quick Draw MaGraw... 
Now of course I'm playing with ya about the button, it's me ol' humor... But I'm not playing with any bad behavior... 
Fly Or Die
 is all about having a "
good

time
" and that's my middle name... 
can

Good

Time

TANKerous
 just as long as you keep it clean and friendly. Us MODS are here to to help, don't be afraid to ask. 
Lastly if a moderator isn't around and someone's using bad language or bugging you, just use ur "
Mute Buttons
" on him bro's and the trouble stops right now...
I've been tied up lately taking care of biz, but I'm working on freeing up more spare time and you'll start seeing me hang around more and more often. If u have a question or just want to say hi, I'll "always" respond if I see it... See ya soon

canTANKerous :D
FOD Moderator
LOL
 on the button thing...and i pretty much say hi to ALL my friends and mods 2. But dang i got some catching up to do!