« Back to All Topics
Coloured wristbands..
Posted in 
Off-topic
Coloured wristbands..
Posted in 
Off-topic
Coloured wristbands..
Have any of you heard of the new coloured wristbands which are for different sorts of charities?:| 

I think their great. There is a yellow one which is about Armstrong, it is stamped with, 'LIVESTRONG' He was diagnosed with tescular cancer and then he was cleared, he is selling these and every penny goes to the 'lance armstrong foundation' which is fighting cancer. Which is brilliant.

The blue one is fighting against bullying and it is stamped with the slogan 'beat bullying' this is fighting against bulling and trying 2 start operations to cancel bullying out. What makes me laugh is, I saw a child being mean (name calling ) and he was wearing one of those wristbands stamped with 'beat bullying' they are great but some people are wearing them as a fashion accesory. Wear them if you agree with what their trying to do.. and actually do it! :) ty LIVE STRONG :D
I have a Livestrong band and have ordered a Beat Bullying band. :)

http://www.livestrong.org/

_________
Regards,
[img=
http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2803/jamez.jpg
]
That's great :D I have the red one which is for the tsunami disaster, all money goes to those to rebuild their lives :)
I have the yellow livstrong band ive had it for a while now,i also have the white band ( make poverty history) The black and white band ( anti racisim)

Ps just a little tad of info The livestong band is yellow because armstong won the tour de france ( cycle race) after beating cancer..............

Anth

Forever.England
Yeah I know he had tescular cancer, :D it's great because all the money goes to things to help people with cancer :), I wear the red one my local radio station did, it is for tsunami :D
My mother has recently been diagnosed with cancer so it gives me all the more reason to wear my band with pride.
_________
Regards,
[img=
]
God bless your mum Jamez, it is a terrible disease and I hate it :|
I got the make poverty history one today as well, :D soz, this topic is probs annoyin you lot..
Sorry to hear of your mum Jamez. I have a black tsunami one and the Support our troops camoflage one.
i have order a yellow livestrong band and a red 1. i got a blue livestrong band allready. i think it quite bad how some comapny went out n made them coz they rent the real thing but they look good and my money from the blue 1 and red 1 did go to charity though so im easy:)
:D i've read about Lance Armstrong a lot and what he's doing is fantastic, Is there a black tsunami one to? it's probably red down here because it's made locally. I have the white one which I think is my favourite because is it 'MAKING POVERTY HISTORY' and which I think poverty is curable anyway. Just to much greed in the world

LIVE
STRONG
Just to say, People have been complaining about the costs of the anti racism interlocked black and white ones on ebay because there too expensive like, £10 to £15 pound, well I got one for £5 earlier, I won the bid. Maybe people were asleep.:D
Don't buy them on eBay, the money doesn't go to the charity, look for the official sites instead; cheaper and the money DOES go to charity.
_________
Regards,
[img=
]
Yesterday I decided to get myself the black and white anti racism one. So I heard I was to go onto www.standupspeakup.com, They don't sell them on there m8. I know what your saying but ebay is the only other place unless I was to drive up to London just to get this band. Thats what the offical site said, that they sell them in London and birmingham, I'm no way near :|
Can You get one for free to send to your house? write back
Hello Someone Email big up Yourself guys!
Calm down, There were free ones getting gave out, the blue ones 'beat bullying' were getting give out for free from Radio1 but they have all gone now. The yellow ones are on ( www.laf.org ) and there are loads more but none of them are for free now, if you find some for free. well done ;\

Regards
LIVE
STRONG