« Back to All Topics
The Teaming Epidemic
Posted in 
Technical
The Teaming Epidemic
Posted in 
Technical
The Teaming Epidemic

I've been playing and enjoying Tanx since 2003. Recently I, along with a lot of other players I know, haven't been enjoying the Tanx gameplay. There is an epidemic of players (particularly clan members ) ambushing ops, and players forming sly alliances in operations (sneak teamers).
It ruins the game play, the spirit of the game, and is all about stealing other players points.

A solution I'd suggest -

When a player makes an operation,

a/ have a code button that designates whether the op allows teams/allys

b/ number of players allowed in an alliance in that operation 

c/ if 'no-allys' is selected, the allys button on the Tanx game interface should be grayed out and unusable. 

d/ If players come in and start teaming in a no-allys operation, they should be penalised half their points and suspended each time they do it.

The current teaming situation is wrecking Tanx as a fun and fair game.

Widow_Maker

Teaming is just on away of fighting lagg that fly or die should be able to control somehow. I like team play altough I like individual play too in smaller ops(less than 6 players).I could care less about points,it more about not geting shot in back by 3 other players even though my not be a team.

Gregknewl
Dream on.  Even though I don't like teaming, sometimes I like it when I win, especially when it's 1 against 5.  Wait, i think i'm the one dreaming now.