« Back to All Topics
Ive Had Enough...
Posted in 
Tanx
Ive Had Enough...
Posted in 
Tanx
Ive Had Enough...
Well my loyal tanxters..it seems that the offenders of the FlyOrDie community have gotten the better of me...

Honestly...i have had enough of the banking, dishonest play and abusive behaviour..

I think its absolutely pathetic when two of the highest ranked players in tanx feele the need to go on two 0 rated nickames and stalk me for hours on end...just so they dont lose their "precious" points

I used to enjoy this game...but to be perfectly honest...i despise this game...i hate it. After 4 years of playing i have become better and better...but as the years have progressed so has the ravishing need for dishonest play and terrible conduct..

Its apparent now why each and every great player on tanx has left the flyordie community for good..

I have wasted 4 years of my life on this game...i think its time for me to leave...

Ive had a great experience...met alot of great people, but most of all..i used to have fun..

Ill never forget the times i have spent on this site...

Goodbye..

TANK
Tanx Veteran 2001-2005

[img=
http://img84.exs.cx/img84/3438/tankgd17ai.jpg
]

[img=
http://img84.exs.cx/img84/617/tankgd26vx.jpg
]

So 2 people who are allegedly the top 2 players have played you out?  Can you give names?  Just the 0 rated players, so we won't play them too.
Maybe those 2 people allegedly top players are shy people.  You know how shy people are.  They always try to hide themselves, never wanting to reveal their own expression.
If you meet shy people, don't think that they are quiet because they are arrogant or don't like to make friends.  Everybody wants to make friends.  Especially, when people know you are good, everybody wants to be your friend.  That's just the way of the world.  All the flies buzz around the "good-looking" flies.
So maybe they are just to shy to be themselves.  Maybe they can't tell you how much they like you, so they hide themselves in other names.
Then again maybe they are just really new at this game and they just happen to be born a great game player in whatever game they play, chess, hopscotch, whatever.

LOL,,,WE all know what fly's buzz around,,,,,,it's certainly not good looking fly's.

Tank-m ,,,,,,,We have had lots of "debates" about people with diffrent nics,,,will not go into the details ;).So sorry to see you go, aswell as all the other great players,,,,,,

See ye laters.

;).
Tis a sad post.......yet it is a post full of truth.

I myself wasn't able to go through the day without being followed by a high rated player on a low rated nick, and was aslo told by another that I would be followed. I myself don't know how much longer I will last.

Tank if there is one thing I have done on this game that I regret it is the fact that I never got to fight you in a true 1v1 battle. You were one of the very few "true" players, using only 1 nick name and fighting only in teams when in a teaming operations. You will truely be missed by those on FlyOrDie.

Best Wishes,

Snipe

PS. Does this meen more time will be spent on New Era Designs ?
are u ganna come back like i did????
All these big players with like 600+ bank theres hardly any true tanx players left. 
See ya Tank i wish you well in what you are going to do in the future i guess its going to be graphic design. 

See ya later TANK 
It'll probably be on a graphics site. ;)