« Back to All Topics
The Bio Curse.................
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Hello.... I have beliefs of a curse after the Makuta may has reappeared. Only Bionicle fans might know of this story:

Since the Toa defeated the Makuta, or since they thought they did, they went down to fight Cahdok and Gahdok, the Bohrok queens, they say. The Bohrok appeared on Mata Nui. Then, after a while the Bohrok were around, in Ga-Koro, the shrine of Gali shined and wiped out the Pahrak. The Ga-koroans dug the kranas into a hole, a deep hole. Since the shrine of Gali shone, that meant the Toa had captured the Bohrok queens. A slime of some sort hit the Toa, and then when they came back to Mata Nui, they were then the Toa Nuva. That's how they came to be. But, they say the Makuta is the enemy once again. They say, of what I heard, that Makuta revived himself. It might be of the power. Is Takua part of a new source? It might be a power for Makuta. I say it's the Biological Cursinage, after the Makuta.

Anyone believe this? It might be spreading. My grandfather died, now liger 0 9er's dies. You may not think this is a curse or part of it. I think it is. And we Toa will stop the evil and end this curse!