Retirement!
Posted in 
Billiards
Retirement!
Posted in 
Billiards
Retirement!
Hey, 

As you will all know if you read the forum on a daily basis you will have seen that I have been having some rather difficult times with my names as I have gave away a name which resulted in the player whom I gave the name to getting it banned and as the mods did not know I gave the name away they have acted the way a mod should, and the outcome of this results in all my names being banned.

As a lot of you know I have been rather generous when it comes to giving away subscribed names, and also subbing people(s) names of whom I like and trust.

Basically I will just get to the point as I know this is very sad to see me leave (lmao :))

I would just like to thank the mods and the players who have been somewhat cool with me in many different ways. Although I have done some silly things within fod the whole aspect of the game and players you are all alright when it comes to it, the bottom line is you are rather "wicked" some more than others.

Here are some of the people I know rather well and like to say goodbye to and some of the others I know briefly but still think they are great.

₪ŋõťõŗīõũş₪
Surreptitious (Chris)
Maritime Beauty (Jenny)
King Rich Van (Rich)
2pacalypse (nick)
Emcee skwared
Uk Hardy (KFC lol jk m8)
Sweetie
Sweets

And for the others iv not mentioned im sorry lol just iv went on enough I think.

And a big thanks to all the moderation team especially...Veriac, Firedragon and SunDown got to admit u are the best mods on.

here are a couple of my other names u might know me by
³₫ ѕђоотзг ³₫ ҳ ζђгоиιсІε ҳ ™ ҳ-яαтєd ™ אּ ßιαdέ אּ

however iv also gave them away now.

Good Luck to everyone!

Kind Regards
♣ώєє §ђόόтзŗ♣

:O you will be back ;) cya bud :) 

woohoo my name came before Lees :p 

~AJ
Cya bud. ;) Will miss your posts on the forum.
lol thankyou both :)

Emcee is this u trying to convince yourself that i will come back. (as i know our friendship came strong lmao)

Na ill pop in and out of forum to see whats happening :)

AND FOR THE MODS COME ON YOU KNOW THERE ARE MORE CAPABLE MODS OUT THERE THAN THE ONES YOU HAVE AT THE MOMENT.

No offence to any of the current mods.

My top 3 votes for new mods would be Emcee, Jamez and Beppe. All seem to be top blokes from my perspective, always happy to helpm well known and are the "younger generation" as i think FlyeOrDie lacks.

Once again im not criticizing just a brief opinion.

1 Mod i do not really like (not hate as its such a over exageration) is mervin lol
For reasons which i think are not appropriate for on here however never know maybe he will change :) or is it the male menapause lmao jk bud ;)
I still can't bring myself to understand why we get all these "retirement" posts?  This is a game's site, not a job.  You are not an employee who has just handed in their resignation.

Im aware that alot of members on here are children, but all the children i know do have commen sense, and even from the age of 5 years old, know the difference between real life and playing games online.

I don't normally reply to anything like this, but my inner self made me do it!

PH
Paul if this thread is not to your liking you should realise no one is making you reply on it.
Its always bad when a top player goes hopefully he will return but gl to u in the future.
lol, Thanks guys appreciated.

Paul look mate all i can say is i never forced u in any way what so ever to click the mouse to look at this post.

However cheerz anyways gave me something to read in post :D

Kind regards 
♣ώєє §ђόόтзŗ♣
Sorry to see you go John ..Hopefully you'll miss us all enuf and come back ;) . Be good ! Take Care :)
Hey trix your still around. :)

You in any leagues now?:| I just play in rm1 of snooker to aviod any arguements.:p

Say hi to andy for me. ;)
Hiya Jamez :)

Yep not gone no where. Havent seen you in a long time ! :( I play in XP and I hide in 8 ball rooms when in the mood to play ( which is not often no more ) and I hear ya on the argument issue..lol You'll have to come say hi sumtime and I'll look for ya in snooker next time I'm there ..  tc hun :)