« Back to All Topics
FIRST EVER 147
Posted in 
Billiards
FIRST EVER 147
Posted in 
Billiards
FIRST EVER 147
i'd just like to say well done to max  on the first ever 147 on flyordie amazing class and well done again bro ;)
:'(. Unfortunately i was the victim. But what pure excellence from the greatest player ever. Every shot was class and you gotta take your hat off to this guy. 220 cents is something special but 147.....lmfao unreal.
He said he was gonna retire when he done it...i hope he dont:<
Congrats mate
Congratulations dad! You won't retire...you need to stay a little longer to look after your son before he takes your place at the top :p!

Aighhhht!
lmao congrats m8.. i thought someone had done it before tho :) lol
I have  3 times before.
unlucky guys  sorry to spoil the party :p

:p:p:p:p:p - :(
ye but this guy has proof.. all we know is that you did it with no-one here thats an alibi of that you did it :p

Ace ;)
Can i see ss Plz :) im not saying he diddn't i would just like to see it :)Ty
wp max class 147, sez hes gonna retire but i doubt he is coz nerds never leave :p, and greenie ul m8 but hahahaha u got 147 dun on u!!! haha :)
:p:p:p
Ye like Casper says ne1 got a screen shot of like the 142 before he potted black?:|

Well done bud. :D

I gotta get myself in the unrated room more, I've only seen Max do one cent. :( 
140 not 142  otherwise that would be 149 ;\

Jamez was being sarcastic..

By the way i would also like to give my upmost congratulations to Max...hes a great guy and a sublime player..

Great work bro..

TANK..
wtg dad :p

Hope u may make more in the future :p
Greetz
Thanks for backing me up TANK but I wasn't being sarcastic I just can't count. :(:p
That screenshot looks weird.  You can see guest took the screenshot. Next to guests name is the symbol for web browser. But I see the ss and its made from 3d billiars download version - This looks strange 
The screenshot of this break 
Ahhhhh its subscriebr webbrowser without any ads - ss is good :p 
did ne1 get a screen shot max must have ;\

Thx Combo B-)
well done m8 :p

since u done this, i might think about wot u said ;) but we will see

ty matt :p :D
yes, so  tank  think before you type  OK?
There is a screnshot for this, which i have seen. However it would "innapprpriate" to post it owing to some naughty words in it :D

i had a feeling that happened the other night ...it was very late for me i saw him coming on msn so i had to bloke ya m8 :p Otherwise u would have kept me awake all dam night:p

<B>Congratulations</B>
of course the screen shot looks weird .its a fake.been changed bye a photo program..no 1  ever has or will get a 147
PEOPLE.THERE IS NO 147.ITS A FAKE SS.CHANGED BYE PHOTOSHOP
shut up u fool ur a month and a half 2 late and if the OPPONENT that Max 147'd sed he dun it then that has 2 be pretty brave u wldn't want 2 go around tellin every u got 147'd would you? 
i think not

WINSUM SWEDISHMODEL NEVERWIN OR WHAT EVER U WANT TO CALL YOURSELF THE SS OF MAX'S 147 IS NOT FAKE YOU ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS IM SURE IF U GOT OVER A 50 BREAK WE ALL WOULDNT HEAR THE END OF IT SO BE QUIET AND MAYBE IN A FEW YEARS U MIGHT GET NEAR TO HIS BREAK LOL
KING DINGALING is right,I NEVER WIN everybody complain about u, u only jealous:p:p:p:p:p
hey if ss excists i can edit it and take off the bad words on it.. then we can post it here so everyone can see it... 

.....X.....
 B-)