« Back to All Topics
I almost got banned...................................
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Um....hello....I gave bad news...heres the story:

I was sitting in the lobby in Tanx, when TheOutsider came in. I said hello, and he asked me if I hated the kia and wanted them in hell... I said yes and no, and he said only one answer. I, of course, didn't say anything. All of a sudden, he says, "well, you better answer you little *****" right in front of me! I left and went into a game. When I came back, sider said I was a little *****. I told the MP what he said, then Outsider disappeared. They said what I said was cussing. What harrydog said was "read yours". I didn't know what to do, I was ashamed. Am still am. I left, exited. I don't want to get banned. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'd figure it was safer to use this s/n other than Pohatu Nuva..I'm very sorry:(:(. Please forgive me, please! I don't want to be banned:(:(:(:(:(....

pohatu WG aka Pohatu Nuva, PTupshaw31..
So did I,.....for saying dang.  Thats ridiculus and a gross missuse of power dont you think??

Hi, pohatu, this is TheOutsider, the REAL one. The one that cussed at you is an impostor-and I know who it is-a friend of my brother's. My brother, unfortunately, knows my password and logged in under my account.

I apologize for anything he may have said which offended you. I would like to remind you that the views of my brother and his associate do not necessarily reflect the views of TheOutsider (Jordan #####).

Anyway, pohatu, it's time for the reformation of the Wolfpac. You are still here, and liger is still here, and Dead Duck is still here---if pyro and GLL 111 would only come back-or just one of the two---we'd be able to pull together and move on. Although I hear Dead Duck is a long time KIA member, which might pose a problem now that it's war time!

Good day, gentlemen.
Oh, yea, the real Outsider wouldn't call me a *****, would he? Good thing....:(:(:(...go beat up your brother or whoever he is;)
Yay my s/n is back.........I'm using it now......after this.........