« Back to All Topics
SUM 1 BLOODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
is there any 1 who actually knows about this site??????? I CAN`T PLAY BCOZ IT SAYS...... ` IF U SEE THIS TEXT YOUR BROWSER MIGHT NOT SUPPORT FEATURES REQUIRED FOR THIS ONLINE GAME OR U HAVE DISABLED THEM???? I HAVE DOWNLOADED JAVA!! I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING, AND IT STILL DOES NOT BLOODY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

U LOVELY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please try to read our support section as it mentions. You could find some helpful things there.

Thx

OP
I had exactly the same problem, which i found was being caused by my firewall.Now i have to disable it until i am logged on. Also double check that Java is enabled. i sympaphise and hope this helps.  Dean 
I am in the same situation, it comes up with the same message, i have tried everything but nothing works. Installed Java, cleared  cookies, deleted temporary files, made sure that all Java is enabled, diabled Norton and firewall, nothing works. Sorry to hear that you are having the same problem
Try to clear your temp files again, after doing all of this.

OP
Don't have to swear mate ;\... Look in your security properties, It might be unabling Java to work, If so that's why ;) Just switch it over and it will be sorted 

Regards
[img=
http://away.com/images/outside/tour04/lance_foundation.gif
]
LOL ENABLE UR ISP PORT U CAN DO IT FROM INTERNET SETTING GO TO CONTROL PANEL OPEN INTERNET OPTIONS CLICK ADVANCE AND FIND ISP IN IT AND CLICK ON IT IF IT DOSNT WORK THEN GO TO INTERNET OPTIONS AGAIN AND CLICK ON CONNECTION AFTER CLICK ON LAN SETTING AND THEN CLICK ON AUTOMATIC DETECD SETTING I HOPE IT GONA BE WORK THEN