« Back to All Topics
Im Confused ?!?!?!?!
Posted in 
Billiards
Im Confused ?!?!?!?!
Posted in 
Billiards
Im Confused ?!?!?!?!
how come today there is 6 people watching the game between Boomer and Stunrun dats really wierd i normaly no lots bout FOD but dat is wierd 
could it be possible that there was a mod inside.dont they have that privilage. 
yes mods can still view the match if there is already 5 ppl watching ;)
personally, i think nonsubscribers should be kicked out when a subscriber decides to come in :)

~AJ
Or subs could just enter any game but non-subs can only enter when it's not full (5 people).
Jamez your comment makes no sense at all. If the room is full no one can enter but a moderator. Read what u wrote;\!
Why don't you have a system where ONLY subs can watch games?
Errr yes it does make sense...

I said that a good idea would be to let subs enter any game just like mods but non-subs can only enter a game when there's less then 5 spectators at the table.

How does that not make sense?:|
Too many spectators might cause lag. If that is true, is it a good enough reason for limiting the number?
Thats not fair at all for the non subcribers...i mean some people cannot pay for the game, and some things are taken away but dont take half of the fun from the game
I cannot subscribe but i often like to watch other people play...and there are tds and such for leagues, etc that may need to spectate a game but is not subcribed.
well maybe there can be an exception for league rooms :)

als othere are many peopel on FlyOrDie that subsribe other people .. i won't mention any names though :)

~AJ
If lag is a problem...maybe minimize spectators to 3 or 2 instead of 5?

> Thats not fair at all for the non subcribers...i mean some people cannot pay for the game, and some things are taken away but dont take half of the fun from the game

Non-subscribers get a free game with a ratings system. At no time should a subscriber lose a benefit to a non-subscriber, and because of the maximum number of guests in a room this sometimes happens.