« Back to All Topics
Do you listen to rock music?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Hey, everybady!!! I listen to rock music occassionally but not always. I don't like all of them but some of them are OK provided they don't have any anti-social values and lyrics. What a shame that ppl make what could be a good form of modern music art into an aggressive and angry thing so that it won't be properly accepted by the society at large.

Anyway all the best to you all and ... and be cool ;)!!

Deining ;)
I like to listen to "Def Leoppard"

i rarely listen to much rock music but this group are simply the best..
i listen to kiss simply because my dad listens to it as loud as the radio will go...ear plugs don't work..
Hi I’m new here, my name is Michelle.

I listen to rock music and I listen to "The Calling"

I went to see “The Calling” play in Manchester last week and they were awesome. Does anyone here no of them or like them?

The show was absolutely fantastic. The best thing about “The Calling” is that they write their own songs and play their own instruments, not like these pop bands now days.

The lead singer is called Alex Band, I think he has a brilliant voice and sings with real emotion.

The band have just released their new album “Two” this is a follow up album to their world wide successful “Camino Palmero”.

They also have a new song called “Anything” that is being released on 01/11/04, so keep an eye out for it.

So has anyone else seen them play live? What did you think?

Michelle

Rock music ermmmm ROCKS!!!!!!!!! lol
i listen to all kinds of music ska.punk,metal etc

I just saw hatebreed,slayer and slipknot on there unholy alliance tour at manchester M.E.N arena it was awsome :)