« Back to All Topics
An Idea from the Bonk..good one..
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
alright....you see these pool guru's on tv, and in bars, who MASH THE LIVING CRAP outta the balls so hard theyre nearly flying off the table and rippin the back end of the pockets off the break...

FOD's breaks are very weak, we've all said that time after time, they fixed it slightly, but its not(and im sure ur all goina agree) Not enough power...now as i see it, this shouldnt be so easy to gain this "extra power" so ive thought of an idea where we should EARN that little extra smashy smashy on the break.

to the basics..games such as my Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003, you gain extra yards on the drive by tapping the white button 6 times in 1 second...i only did a few times

in Dragon Ball Z Budikai (my bros game :p) u gain extra power by rotating the analog stick as fast as u can in 3 seconds.

This is internet pool, so it might be difficult, so maybe my idea would be pressing the POWER BREAK button, before we break, then aim, then 1. TAP THE MOUSE RAPIDLY, 2. TAP THE SPACEBAR RAPIDLY 

everytime you do this will gain you extra power...

my idea promotes....alot more fun...who wouldnt want to see the balls break in half and go all over, 3 balls down the drain so beautiful,m easy clean, LIKE NINE BALL SHOULD BE..there would be less snooker breaks, and i know we all hate them...

If you did read all this. tell me what u think

regards, Bonkers(tony)
Have you noticed that the pros use a special cue for breaking? Well you can use your special cue as well...

Turn you mouse speed up to maximum for the break.