« Back to All Topics
Best Two Players Of 2004 So Far
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Right im bored and just seen the 2003* topic on this so i thought id have a go and try get some names together and see what we have :D please post two names from 
this
 list and i havent included max in this because he is without a doubt the best player this year and ever on FlyOrDie and would probably be in everybody's top 2 or the majority so im lookin for your favourites apart from the king himself max :p please dont moan if somebody aint in here cause its hard enough findin people :| :p enojoy :D

K...

The Omen
Sir Joseph
Stoney ( gooseberrypie )
TommyUk
Nish ( rideordie )
Boomer
Scotty
Schimmi ( Oliver Ortmann )
superkid316
The Crown
Spence ( BerZerk )
Stezz 
Greenking ( English Master )
Euan ( The Wizard )
The Gent
Scottish Pro ( The Golden Child )
Stunrun
Century_King ( MASTERMIND ) 

I have only included players who i feel have played good enough to be in this list and if theres any more do not comment i dont want to hear it they wont be added tyvm and be nice :)

My top 2 of this year so far would be The Crown first he's played excellent this year and TommyUk always a fav of mine :D

With Love :x
Scotty.

I would say Wicked Cue, superkid316 or even Boomer..;\
I think that there are many amazing players at the moment. If you mean the best at playing the game then I would say, Boomer is very good, SLIM SHADY (if he stopped complaining if he gets beat, The GodfatheR, Superkid316 and finally Wicked cue who has been working hard to play at the top of his game.

If you mean the best players (as in the most entertaining) it must be either 'bruser' or 'alcoholicmonkey' and 'streamy.'
Well ive only been able to play.....

Sir Joseph
Boomer
Scotty
Stezz 
Euan ( The Wizard )
The Gent
Stunrun

And the one player I cannot seem to beat is Stezz.

So stezz gets my vote :)
Definately scottish pro and Nish they have really impressed me so far , oh and mr Kebab :p
ok not to be big headed or anything but im on par with most of those players and thought i would get a mention at least. if u dnt agree then fair enuf but surely someone does. And i say stunrun, scottish pro and wicked cue have been impressive

-RDC-
also i didnt read scotty sayin that no1 else shud complain about not being added...so sorry i still love you

-RDC-
Ron & Euan

I guess they have great genes 
No we didn't, speak up mate...
Sorry guys didnt notice that just come back on now and saw :p 
me!

i was the only person to get near max

ty matt
Soz matt aint seen you in a while ;) so couldnt really add you could i ?:p 

p.s i still luv u :(
Soz matt aint seen you in a while ;) so couldnt really add you could i ?:p 

p.s i still luv u :(
Keeps repeating my posting lol :|
Maybe Stunrun but not sure. Too many great players out there...Ortmann, Rocket, 206 WRC, GicaHagi, etc.

I never played Stunrun but I watched him/her over the months.

That person is consistently in the top 5 while other names seem to go up and down the ratings.

In terms of skill, there are a lot of low rated players who are quite capable of taking the crown and/or reaching the (1) ball many times. Some just don't have the time to maintain ratings. Work, family, school, relationships, etc.

1. gica hagi
2. 206 WRC

from what ive seen these 2 have played the best.  and 206 has improved a hell of alot.

thanks
stezz.
Stunrun is great...

he plays in leagues which often means playing players rated much lower than him.
I'd say Ride and Kebab been best two, in my opinion. 
How about worst player? I'd have to say myself. Bad form and bad luck. Maybe even bad player!!!
i wud say Kebab and Wicked Cue.

King what you on about? your a gd player.. just wen ur on form ;) so dunno y jamez giving u loser sign :(