« Back to All Topics
world champions in December 5th 2004
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
any teams in that day will be fighting, if your team lose 2 times you "fail". so start practicing till december 5th pick best of 3 players on your team. if one of your best person didnt show up that day like for example uag if one of your person is missing u better get 4th for like "runner up" if u dont fail, and didnt showup fail again  then any team will lose champions. whoever wins 1 st 2nd 3rd teams will be honor of 2004 teams. 
 please sign your clan name and your teams going try win champions  cuz i need figure what teams agiasnt teams.  
any questions please relpy. 
Its 3 vs 3 and we are discussing "fair rules "
What ?

Will be we fighting what on planet,Mars ? Desert ? Snow ?,Earth ? Also is two team players, three or ? Is no I mixed up understand,yes.Also ,yesterday it was the day before tomorrow,so is me today after yesterday ? On december 5Th,why not 6Th ? A stich in time saves nine.because a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.also look before you leap.
hahahaha lmao if you were leaders u should know 3 best player per team and its going be classic becuase all people play classic 
No offence Razor but I dont see you pulling this off :|
We are all leaders of our own destiny,if destiny says fight on the fifth,then so be it,to be or not to be,THAT is the Question, my friend.
yea but i m just letting u guys know if u dont like it DONT PLAY :D
lets see.. whos the best 3 of UaG.. Iron,blade, myself