Off-topic
Favourite Quotes
Posted in 
Off-topic
Favourite Quotes
couldn't Find other post sorry

CALM DOWN DEAR IT'S A COMMERCIAL.

DUDE OF TELIVISON ADVERT :d
thats a sad , pathetic and annoying advert.
quotes eh? well....um....lol let me thing :p.......

>>>That which does not kill us, will make us stronger. If we allow it to.

do long quotes count? i have some of them lol.
"man with one chopstick go hungry" :D
you shoulda gone to specsavers :p
lol
the past that cant b 4gotton and cant b burried. the past that cant b shaken 4 even just a little time. 4 beloved parents and 4 a beloved daughter. 2 men could only find the answer from behind their triggers. as the sentimental bullets fling toward eachother the men stood silent. yet were weeping.
"If somethings hard to do, then its not worth doing"
Give me a child of seven and i'll show you the man(which applies to a few people on this forum lol)
In other words,do some people ever grow up?
Another Quote which got sadly deleted last time a fave quote topic was posted.. Nationalism is a infantile decease,it is the measles of mankind...Albert Einstein..
And now my favourite quote..Wheres me dinner
Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk :p
"If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without you."
Illegitimi non carborundum ,Stressed,especially bank mangers and women lol
>>>>>Tis better 2 hav loved and lost then 2 hav loved at all. 

>>>>Ppl only drown thenselves in alchohol wen they hav sumthing they want 2 4get.

>>>Every journey begins with a single step. We just hav 2 b patient.

>>Thots of home wether good or bad r a positive indicator of a journey of the heart.

>Thanx alot dream reacker.
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
lol i like that sore loser ;)

if a man lose's his head ill put it back on. if he's cut down 2 size he can still take them out. he's simply danceing my undead dead song.

Remember the feel of my lips against urs. for it was real.

Life itself is a frightening aspect 4 every human being. being strong in life is not easy. Overcomming uncertainties is difficult.

>>>>>>The longer 1 holds on2 a memorie the longer 1 lives in the past.the more beautiful the memorie the more beautiful the past will becum. Eventually the memories will turn in2 hate. Even if they look ahead they lose the ability 2 walk.As long as the heavy chain called "revenge" continues 2 binds the heart the tears of sadness will continue 2 flow.

LOL NightFlight. R.E Bank Managers...

You were only supposed to blow the bl**dy doors off!
those who make mistakes, blame themselves and close their harts.its impossible 2 fix the mistake. man cant go 2 the past. thats y they drink. lushes, drunks, slinding alchohol down their throats 2 deloot the memiories that cant b 4gotton.

ppl who sin say this:that they had 2. 2 survive. ppl who sin say this:its 2 late now 2 stop. the shadow called "sin" dogs them from bhind. silently w/out a word.remorce and agony r repeated. but only 2 end up at dispair in the end.the sinners dont no, but if only they would turn around, there is a lite there.a lite that keeps shinning on them ever so warmly. a lite that will never fade.
lol sressed.im bl**dy sressed now lol
i'm that stressed i can't spell stressed :|
"
I love deadlines, I love the whooshing noise they make as they fly by..
"
A youngster who doesnt listen to his elders,

is like a tree with no roots.
a person who doesnt no his past
has no future
"Badges..We don't need no steeenkin badges"

Classic quote, no disrespect to mods lol!

"Whatever goes up must come down"

Same with my pool ratings

RATHER BE PEED OFF THAN PEED ON;) 

LOL
If "Hooters" delivered...would they be called "Knockers"?
Now cmon thats a good one
Even the chosen 1 is not allowed 2 evaluate souls

just bcuz we'r all apart of the thing does not mean we all have the same gaols

screw off u stupid drunk! i wont give u booze but i will u a led bullet btween the i's!
If I've told you once I've told you a million times, stop exaggerating!

We'll have less of that ... More often!
"Check your premises, because contradictions do not exist"

Ayn Rand from Atlas Shrugged
Love and Peace!

y am i crying in french?

Bounty hunters in approns? Wouldnt want kids 2 c this.

isnt it sad enuf 2 make u cry? Tell me, wat would u do?

He chose 2 die instead of being raised by worthless parents!

Dont worry. try not 2 look so sad. There is still hope.

This land lives and Breaths.

Go ahead and run if u want. I dont exspect u 2 die with us.

lts morning already?

Empty vessels make the most noise.

:p
Noone expects the spanish inquisition-Fetch the comfy chair!!!!!!!!!!
Ppl judge ppl. Lives being cut short cuz of sum1s personal logic. Mothers, fathers, friends. Their entire past vanishs in2 thin air. the question is:Should this take place at the whim of 1 individual? The beautiful women stood b4 the corps's of the men. She says she was mierly throwing away the trash. Then her husband said 2 mierly think of iot as spring cleaning.
It's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it!
lnnocent hart. Summoning of destruction.Paratism and awe. A tragic genius of grey soul cant c the excistense of darkness.
what? X-Honna? If u can explain that quote in laymans terms,your a genius

Lol it means that "inoccent" ppl call "darkness" (or wrong doing) with or without trying. By an "accident" of sorts. lt can happen wen ur jelous or wen ur just in a "mood". And then it means that there r 2 typs of ppl. Ppl with a "wite soul" (or good ppl) and then ppl with a "black soul" (or bad ppl) except the "white" can c the dark and fear it. The "black" c the lite and scare it. If there is a "grey" then they r inbetween and c everything as equal. They cant c the lite or dark of anything. They think everything is equal and that nothing is abnormal. Get it lol. :p i do :p
ok now heres anouther u mite struggle with but i get lol. narder 2 explain tho. Kk here we go :p

Bugs flittering in the dark. Life becomes mumified. Imortal. Can not 4give the mind drained of emotion that seeks enternity.
There are none so blind as those thet refuse to see
the nite sumons like an unquenched love beckoning with the promise of dark desire.

as darkness falls nite unfolds ebon wings 2 wrap the world in its dark embrace.

dont pis me off im running out of places 2 hide the bodies.
what do you know about love fools, if you have never kissed a policeman? :|

.....X..... B-)
Honolulu - it's got everything. Sand for the children, sun for me , sharks for the wife 
--Ken Dodd 1998 lol

lol wat 1 did u like :p

ok well heres a really tru 1.

Tis better 2 hav loved and lsot then never loved at all.
In some cases...some people dont lose..they never even loved..call it a victory..freedom at lat

Where's the BEEF?
 :D

& a true classic ---

I've fallen & I can't get up!
 :D  <-- love the old lady in that commercial  lol
Life is a frightening aspect 4 every human being. Being strong in life is not easy. Overcomming uncertainties is difficult.

2 no wat is ahead u must seek it. 2 no wat u want u must ask 4 it. 2 no if u love feel ur hart. 2 no if there is a future u must look at the past.

Horn broken. Wach 4 fingure. :p lol
dont pis me off im running out of places 2 hide the bodies.

im trying 2 c things from ur point of view. but i cant get my head that far up my azz.
''If there is a place to sit, i dont stand up; if theres a place to lay down, i dont sit.. ''
 :) <---lazy a bit

' Me against my brother; me and my brother against our cousin; me ,my bro and my cousin against a foreigner '

arabic proverb
LOL X-Honna that was the quote! Worked in an undertakers along time ago!Still lmao at that quote!
lol kk :p

he has a block of wood 4 a brain so he cant grasp anything 2 complicated

hes a moron. all he understands is a few good punchs 2 the hed