« Back to All Topics
A friendly reminder to TANX visitors
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I have noticed a major increase in insults and harassing of others being exchanged in the TANX lobby...  especially among "veteran" players...(who know better.... I will add)
I will say this once...popular or not...  as a friendly warning to all...
If I... or the other MP's... witness ANY insults or harassment to another from ANY player... we will moderate that user first...and 
maybe
 ask questions later...
the moderators have come to expect a small amount from new visitors...and they in turn.... are rapidly reminded of the site rules of use...  but this continued harassment of others by the "regular" visitors will cease....or the result will be a lot of demerits and or banishments handed out....subscriber or not..
The chat logs are reviewed by the site admins. frequently...so a moderator does not need to be present to view this kind of activity... 
thanks in advance...

GHOST RIDER MP
TANX Moderator

Valid comments there GHOST , you and me have briefly talked about this in the tanx lobby and i am firmly agreed with you .
I have had instances where by in total 4 new players have asked me for help or training and when the load became excessive one of the players who was asking for help began to curse at me with a numerous aray of insults and hurtful comments . I found this quite ironic because they were the people whom were asking for help yet they were swearing at me during the process :p
I agree this is extremely irrtating but isnt that what the mute button is for ? 
Have a good day , 
TANK_M
Ok ghost i know you were referring to me 
BUT believe me you have 
COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD
 what happened.
First of all if you look at nskyline's record you will find that one of the names there is his own which he took points off. The other SR THE OF DEATH is a nickname of UAG PSYCHO and he confirmed that he had his nickname hacked into and claimed it to be nskyline. I have noticed this over a long time and become increasingly frustrated that nothing was being done.So i was given a demerit for calling him a 'banker' and a 'noob' so i hope you understand now where i was coming from
Secondly what is worse i have 3 screenshots of him swearing to me which i have sent to moderator@flyordie.com
This should be clear proof of what happened and i hope you act upon those images rather than ignoring them.
I hope you understand what really happened and i dont mind having the demerit for calling him a 'banker' and a 'noob' but i really want something to be done about sky.
                       - Wretched Urchin
ghost i only agreed with u about little part, there will be more harissing because new rating systems sounds like stealing points to me and people called them bankers, so i suggest u change rate system back becuase  we dont like it. so if someone like rating system before and pay, starting change rating? y we have to change games who cares we enjoy our old rating. Comeon go back where old game use to be!
i try to b nice <><> and help others