« Back to All Topics
Polack Gets The One Ball
Posted in 
Billiards
Polack Gets The One Ball
Posted in 
Billiards
Polack Gets The One Ball
I finally achieved my One Ball in 8 Ball. I am so proud, well I would be but the level of players with a One Ball these days that it makes me embarassed to have one. Anyway, just boasting :D - I'll lose it by tomorrow anyway coz I only got 700 and I lose 3 over night :'(. 

Kiss Kiss,

Don

P.S - No one reply saying your rubbish to only get a One coz I'm happy and I can beat you all :p
Cograds

But you still have yet to play me sinse your return ]:)
Then I got pot black and Paul van Dyk runs. Bye Bye One Ball. Gotta love the class and dignity of the FOD players
Got It Back :d 720 Wooooooooooooooo. End of this topic I just sound sad :P.

Locked.
message removed
destroying anothers topic
100 hour demerit awarded

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Jun 3, 2004 8:22 AM]
Your only saying that coz your jealous. I been out allllllll day till about 8 ish then I came in and got it. You were obviously doing the same, but your just not good enough to get a one ball. 
message removed
destroying anothers topic
100 hour demerit awarded

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Jun 3, 2004 8:18 AM]
Tut Tut. Please do not enter my topics again with your profanity and immaturity. These are for adults who want to discuss real topics, such as my brilliance.
760 :p Still no crown ! These points are good enough for crown most of the time just that ENGLISH POWER holding on to it :@ 
I wish I got a better mouse over than - Steve Davies, its even spelt wrong. Its Steve Davis, and he's rubbish. And for crown you get "Rulez!" - WHAT IS THAT ABOUT! make the top few mouseovers better !!!
747 :'( Lost the plot no hope now. Bye
Stunrun's miles better than u an so's gooseberrypie ty ul nt ;)
:d
Does the BBC already take note of this?
:d