« Back to All Topics
permission for a deed
Posted in 
Tanx
permission for a deed
Posted in 
Tanx
permission for a deed
today may be the first day anyone has attempted this. I, Dark Muffin am attempting to name the mountain on mars. The name will be Mt.Muffin and thats what people from across the land shall know it by. unfortunately i need a deed to do this. i need many people to back me up for me to get a deed. i would love for u to help me and back me up and this. if u would like to help me get this deed simply post ur name and say u would like this bill to pass. plz help me and this attempt to change tanx forever.
-Dark_Muffin-  
I can help you out Dark Muffin.

Just send me a check made out to cash for $75,000 and i will sell you the deed. LMAO

Oh by the way i also have a bridge for sale and you can buy that for another $30,000.

Tell you what if you buy the both of them i will let you have them for $100,000.

Just make that out to cash please LMAO

M.A.S.H.4077
hey mash thats not funny this is serious business lmao:p anyways plz post if u wanna help :p
Ahh, yes, me and JJDESTROYER (him or RISKYBUSINESS) climbed the mountain long ago...good times, good times.
Mt. Muffin? How bout Mt. Tara...:p
id much prefer it to be named after tara...
put it this way.. would you rather name something after a forum-thriving newb, or a beautiful woman? lol.. tara-wink wink ;)

-Minni Me
same here.. if it was any other tanker gal i would give it to muffin.. but im in love with tara ...
***blushes***
since when was i a newb. no offence to Tara but this is about mt.muffin. the name even has a ring to it. REMINDER:  
ONLY
post if u want to help not hurt the cause
dark here's the over-view: in minni's opinion we are all newbies cuz 90% of the people who play now havent been playing for nearly as long as him. well if you beat him 1 on 1 maybe he'll stop calling you one. good luck (you will need it).
thnx ares, but i think i have a name everyone will like: IF THIS DEED IS PASSED THEN THE MOUNTAIN WILL BE NAMED MT.TANX NOT MT.MUFFIN
POST IF U WANT THE MOUNTAIN TO BE CALLED MT.TANX
Gotta luv Minni Me, I do.. wink wink;)
awww tara ***blushes furiously***
and your right ares, if anyone wants me to stop thinking of them as a newb, you have to beat me..
only competition around here is alex, pancho, and taliban.
rest of me old friends left :'(

-Minni Me

-Mt. Minni Me
-Mt. Xtreme Soldier
-Mt. Xgames
-Mt. T01sF0290
-Mt. Chymera

some pretty names of mine.. they all suk for name of a mountain.. but all are more well known than muffin...lol...
2funny
M A S H 4077. I enjoyed your reply. Judging from what you said and your ID I fugure you are an adult.

Me too
like i said Dark Muffin MT.Syon aint lookin that bad right about now jk Mt.Tanx aint that bad lol
I personally think since it was little miss muffins idea to name a mountain on Mars, "Mt. Muffin" with such a passion as she has pursued it, the deed should be granted to her... So without further a do and with the powers vested in me, I will petition FOD for the deed and to grant her wish... So it shall be known as Mt Muffin across the land...
So the next time ur Huffin and Puffin as ur climbing Mt Muffin, stop and think about how darn BIG that muffin pan must have been!!!  ;)

canTANKerous :D
 [img=
http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v224/cTANK71/tanx/cTANK_LOGO_FINAL.jpg
]

yippeeee!
thank u so much cantankerous
spread the word yippee!
but um by the way...... im not a girl.......lmao
-dark_muffin-
canTANK thought dark muffin was a girl lmao!
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
uhh.. muffin isnt a girl.. :s?
No Muffin is a guy, Thot canTANK knew that:O?
little miss muffin? still laffing, sowwy...
hahaaha
miss muffin..
lmao.. i think tank KNEW muffin was a dude, just wanted to call him a missy or somethin'.. most of us call him a girl anyways :p
Your welcome "Mr." Muffin... 
Sorry for the gender mistake Dark, but how was I to know... I guess the very masculine nic "Muffin" should have given me a clue, huh... ;) lol  Enjoy your Mountain!

canTANKerous
[img=
http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v224/cTANK71/tanx/cTANK_LOGO_FINAL.jpg
]
P.S.
The nic, Dark_Muffin reminded me of some sad news I heard on tv the other night...
The beloved Betty Crocker was in the hospital after a terrible accident...

"She Burnt Her Buns... "  (argh!)
i must say i like canTANKS sig 
random but id thought id let him know :p