« Back to All Topics
Help on where to put my table...
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I live on the 2nd floor my lanlord lives downstairs, he said he doesnt have a problem with me putting a pool table up here.

My question is, will putting a table up here be safe?  I mean there not too heacy for a 2nd floor are they?  And also, is there anything I can put inderneath the table to make it more quiet for downstairs?  Like if I hit the balls hard I dont want it to rattle downstairs and tick everyone off..

thanks (in advance) for the help!
I saw an episode of The Real World "France" and they had a pool table upstairs, and it did indeed tick off the people that were on the bottom floor, sleeping. As for a solution to it, im not sure sorry. :|
So i guess it is safe to put one on the 2nd floor..so maybe if i can get somthing to put it on to absorb most of the pounding...hmmm...
Yea, i'm not sure what though...a thick rug or three?
hi i cant play on any games. I get a white screen sayin that my browser may not support the features, i hav the latest browser, iv bin on the flyordie support page and done every thing it says to do on that. Has any1 els had this prob plz email me the solution to championmobile@hotmail.com
It is impossible for me to give you any meaningful advice, since I know nothing about the construction of your apartment. 
I believe the best way to absorb this noise or rattling is to do what i did and construct a padded underlay to put the table on;). This will absorb most of the noise although if not done correctly will make no difference.

ty MД§TΞ®MIΠĐ