« Back to All Topics
Rapid Response Force Rebirth
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
We are seeking members for the RRF team any one interested can apply at the following site
rrftanx.tk
as of now our members include
Suit u Sir
peter01
wretched urchin
Razor Blade55 
sergent aaron
nucleic acid
myself
if you have applied for our squad which many have your application is being looked at we will have a response for you at the email you provided.
meet our newest members 
CSA tank
badboy14
another addition 
Tank_Master
:D Our team has alot of good members ;)
Mexican=general=co leader
TANK MASTER = general
RAZOR BLADE 55 =general always obey generals cuz we been playing for long time :D
yes the other leader is suit u sir
:D
Thanks mex...
And also I might want to incluse Peter01 in the General list as he is a long time RRF member...

Mex, I was thinking of creating a new website, as the old one is out of date...
Also, I will make a new forum, as the current one has loads of pop ups about a .net passport.

-Suit

Good idea suit , ill look foward to it bud ;)
Cheers suit,for the vote of confidence,:).But it might be better for our army,if you made the much better players than me,who have just joined,Generals.Once the new site is up,or old one,we can talk about it there.

;)
I agree that peter should be a general. I cant wait to see the new site I am sure you will do a great job suit.
NEWEST ADDITION IS 
PANCHO_VILLA :)
Another all star addition
taliban_forces
everyone welcome 
ROCS 
to the team
yawwn.. i dunno if i would be considered an "all-star" but i did beat pancho 10-3 remember? :p lollies..
anyways ill join RRF for the second time if you want me to.. i was one of the original members and i make a habbit of joining teams at random.. whether you would like to have me in your team or not is your choice, either decision has no affect on me.
mmm mmm.. beer and dominoes.. GOOD COMBINATION :)
Just so i can get some self clarification , are you minni me ?:|
You cant join minni you quit teams as soon as you join them. So there is no point of you joining.
I might have to give this website a miss, im too busy with other things let alone my Halo clan and chess, and table tennis etc...

I am in fact, resigning my "leader" title in RRF. I would like someone else to do it, I will however remain a loyal member, with less responsibilities. I will remain a leader until a new one is found.  

Thanks,
Suit
There ye go then MEXI.Our new leader.  :):):)
i want 2 say hi and  i like 2 thank u all 4 recuiting me
WHAT ABOUT ME! lol i m general your biggest boss :D we having teams tonight we wil be chasing bankers. it will be 5 vs banker LOL :D thats my order :D
Actually...
I have decided to stay on as I have a few things to clear up :D

HEY...EVERYONE....i am making "RRF" nicks 4 anyone who wants one ..i already make mex one sooo all u got 2 do is ask ;) and ill make u one i'm always laying between 3:00 p.m and 12:00 am  good days ahead >:)
jj destroyer is now an official member of RRF :)
i tried to become a RRF before but the application form was cut off
Tara,Mexi is moving (relocateing).He said he will be on at every internet cafe he stops at.:p

WHOA YEAH!!!!!

JJDESTROYER RRF   STANDING BY.........

LOCKED AND LOADED!!!!!!

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!

Mex, at last I have managed to process all the application forms.

You wont beleive this mex, but the RRF website got 1000 page hits in a week :D

Greta work, now all we have to do is take down the the -BFG- and confederates forced takeover, and we will be the dominant force in tanx.

muhahahaahahaha
Suit, if you attempt to take us, that's one less member off WS :) 

Muahahahahaa
Or, the -BFG- and RRF could combine and be called a different clan. then that really would be a powerful clan. we could be called Wingate's 300 Spartans aka -W3S-
... lmao

Confed, if you leave WS, I will get WS to declare war on -BFG-, and we will invade tanx, and - or maybe not.

Confed, you are a General in my Clan for a reason :D
Welcome to the fine arts of backstabbing.
I wouldnt know anything about that fine art :|
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!

THAT`S GONNA LEAVE A PERMANANT MARK!!
I was thinking about a few clan changes...

1) A change of name...

2) Be a friendlier toward the -BFG- team
HEY I M BACK i m leader and i wanna said that rules is dont trust ANY CLANS get it! RFF ONLY! answer this forms i dontp lay your games :D
I think you mean R R F, 

rasor blaid. ;) 

Lmao peter , excellent grammar :p
Does anyone know where I can download a RAZOR BLADE translator?
Razor, let me get one thing straight. Your not the leader - just a low ranking General.

lmao Confed...
suit u better watch your mouth cuz i m big boss leader, and your just little leader of website :D i m general and i m boss of u cuz everyone votes me not u :D
Razor Blade, as the Founder, General, and leader of the Rapid Response Force, I am hereby discharging you from the RRF. 

Razor, I don't like your attitude, you are not a team player, and the amount of time you have declared war on RRF is shocking.

Regards,
suit u sir
Oh, and if you didnt understand what I just said, you have just been kicked out of RRF.
I second suit's oppinion in this matter , RAZOR'S attitude has become somewhat arrogant and his character whilst addressing other RRF members has been most shocking ...
Its ashame we had to do this but it had to be done , sorry mate 
;)TANK:)
Thanks tank for your support :D

Bone, he has been :D