« Back to All Topics
Great source for alot of anime pics......
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Hello all,

A Great source for anitme is www.anipike.com. 

Hello Lady Tsuya,
I'm starting to miss you, why have you not called??? 

Vengeful1
I've called you twice today at least...haven't I?

LOL
animezen.net is also a good 1. ;)
Ah...Anime, my first love...  Sorry Venge Anime first then you :P  LOL I'm going to get it for that!
Stinker...
Yes you are going to get it.
Yes x-Honna I couln't remember the name of it...

Dearest, You are very very big trouble!!! LOL:P

Vengeful1
Anime is somewhat of a mystery to me .. but i can appreciate the artwork that has been placed into the images . Some of the images are incredibly detailed ! ... the reason i say that is because i am an aspiring artist myself and i almost love any kind of artwork (*almost:p)
anwyays , heres a quick link i found from a post that was started a couple of days ago

http://www.wootanime.com
Tank, 
YOU ARE AN ARTIST WHO INSPIRES!!!
Never forget that, That was really cool what you wrote, You have a great outlook on art... I have a BS in Commercial Art, my proffessors all told me that you never aspire to be an artisit, you are an Artist who Inspires, Find your hunger, live for what you do.

Tank I would like to see some of your art... I'm sure all of us would... 

Thanks,

Vengeful1

Yea show us your art...and about anime...Its an excellent art form!  It flourished in Japan because its not as expensive and doesn't require as much space as live action movies...at least that's what I was told.  Regardless its good stuff...VERY good stuff.  You should check some of the movies out.  Oh yes, and please do share some artwork...I LOVE good art.  

Speaking of sharing...still waiting for your drawings you promised me Venge...now who's in trouble hmmm?
Sorry Dear,

I have been working on them I swear I've been so busy lately...Sorry :(

I will make it up to you ...I Promise

Vengeful1
Uhhuh....will believe it when I see it :P
"vengeful1" i feel sorry for you that you had such a negative and depressing art proffeser ..how can you possibly create artwork when you have so much negative energy everywhere ..i mean my art tutor always displayed a positive attitude when i was painting because he knew that a good atmosphere in the artroom was essential for a great piece of art ..:)
as for me "inspiring" people well ..i dont know about that , but if you aspire in yourself then theres no limit to what you can acheive ..just believe in yourself and your skills as an artist and you will do just fine ;)
i would usually display some of my artwork if it wasnt for the fact that they are all on canvas' lol ..but i have a few sketches lying around ..ill try to upload them on the weekend ok ..
cya later
TANK_MASTER :D
How did you get negativity out of that? Are you sure you read all of my post? He was never negative or depressing. He inspired all of us. Is it because you veiw negatively?I HAVE A BS in art and he is a Proffesor. I have more than enough confidence in my skills. I can create in just about any medea. Its what I used to do make a living.

Vengeful1
Maybe he thinks a BS= BullS***t?  LOL  
Vengeful1 -
 "my proffessors all told me that you never aspire to be an artisit" ...

well its not exactly positive is it ? :p

actually i see what it now means lmao but i think he /she was wrong because if you dont aspire for something that you enjoy doing then it reduces the level of personal enjoyment 
eg: i like football (soccer) but ill never become a pro footballer , however i still massively enjoy playing the game ?:|
anyways , im off to play tanx 
cya later , 
TANK_M
I dont think you really get it let me put it in an EASY TO UNDERSTAND WORDS.
This is what I wrote,

My proffessors all told me that you never aspire to be an artist, 
you are an Artist who Inspires, Find your hunger, live for what you do.

If you bothered to finish Readin it ALL of my professors saw all of us as "already artists" Giving us the benefit of the doubt. Since your an expert on art not all artists are adept in every field, My Proffessors knew what each of us excelled in and guided us, encouraged us to develope other skills. Was that easier for you to understand? I tell you what though, why would you automatically assume it was negative and not positive? Could it be that you so called "Feeling sorry for me" was in actuallity your veiw and your opinion? If that is the case I feel sorry for you who has to critique a forum post about my professors, your negative view, and especially someone who is just starting out as an artist.
What degree do you have in art again?

V1
if n e 1s interested girlrulz does some wicked drawing and shes posted them on here b4,if u ask she mite do again
vengeful1 , i admit i missinterpreted your former post , but that is NO reason to patronise me and insult my intelligence , as for me feeling sorry for you well i aparantly do , seeing as you cant take constructive critisizm then you go and insult someone ..
i missinterpret your post and you insult me for it ?
i thought that you had a negative teacher who had a negative attitude so i stated that i felt sorry for you because as i said , my art tutor was very positive . Now , you called me an "expert" , now i can take that as  A constructive remark or i can choose to insult your intelligence for it ...which would i choose ? ...seeing as i am CIVIL , COURTEOUS and POLITE  i will not choose to insult you and neither do i expect the same via you .
Now im gonna leave this topic before i get even more angry , and i wont even dignify your next post to this topic with a response because it started out as me giving advice from being miss-informed thus leading to me being insulted . anyways have a NICE day Vengeful1
i can clearly see your name reflects your character 
cya later
TANK_M
i always write in bold redeem ..anyways , im sorry for my aggresive reply to this post , but he got me a little angry ...anyways , redeem you know you said you were looking for tara , well ive seen her alot in tanx room 1 , just to let ya know ;)
i know taras in tank..i asked for her because either we havnt spoke on msn for a while because of the time difference or ive not been on...so really the ;) was pointless lol
Redeem is a very good mate, & weve been friends a long time TANKS_MASTER :D He checks to make sure I'm ok when he can't find me;)Tara