« Back to All Topics
I see...
Posted in 
Chess
I see...
Posted in 
Chess
I see...
       This site hadn't change since i left it... except the blitz chess thing... You guys need ICC's thingy to block chess programs, otherwise people can still cheat, even in blitz. If you can do the blitz, why not do the program blocker??? 

my friend sang u  are very right on that topic. i really cant stand that problem with all the program players(cheaters) cause it really becomes annoying cant play them... all the rest chess sites have filter that identify the program and put a symbol next to the program user except flyordie site . so i thinking of changing the place i will play chess in the future as many more. Better follow my advice and use a program filter.  

thnx    

BLACK KILLER
ICC cannot block chess programs, they only sign players who are admittedly using such programs. So in fact they are trying to legalize it, having realized that nothing can be done against such players.

If they cannot do it for $49 / year, how can you expect it from a free chess game ? :)

Chess experts say it cannot be told who is using a program for sure, they CAN only tell for sure who is NOT using one.

Thanks,

OP
i know that ICC doesnt block players using programs and the only thing it does is to indicate the player using the program, and i think that it would be also very useful to all  players know who use one in order to stay away.  i think it is enough for everybody..

thnx

BLACK KILLER
  you know, there are only 3 ways to get a star at this site, and I think that only 2 ways are possible. One is you are using a program (possible), two is you play non-stop (possible, but nobody can do it), three is you are an extremely strong player (2000+ elo) --which is possible, but not very likely!  Plus I see people with star (and I'm assuming that they are experts) cussing in the lobby, which is not something that an adult (which I'm assuming is an expert at this game) would do...  So I'm thinking all the guys with stars are little kids that probably dont know how to play chess, just tryin to mess up this game.
indeed!!!!
if u ask one of the players with stars who was a very famous chess player or what is elo rating or fide they know nothing about these. so noone of the stars in my opinion are real players.ah u said that a 2000 player can get a star. that is possible if he plays only players 500- cause the 500+ programs strong as 2300

thnx

BLACK KILLER
What kind of star are you guy,s talking about?

I have one at my name,but it,s coz I subscribe to fly or die,that I have a star.(member)

Maybe it is some members who are cussing?

Remember to use the mute button. :)
Grand Master Star I think...
  if you wants a blocking of program, the solution it is in creating a room of fast games, 1 or 2 minutes, cheaters don't have time to reproduce the moves and they will end up losing  easily per time