Off-topic
F.A Cup
Posted in 
Off-topic
man utd ty

man u win 6-1 in final ty:)
im a true united supporter , born and bred in machester 
UNITED! :p
:| born and bred in manchester united lol the rhyme goes born and bred in birkenhead :\
No offence, But I think UTD supporters Are So full of Themselves ;\
excuse me "UDUNNO" , i was born in manchester and up until i moved from there 2 years ago i went to every game and stuck with them even when they were down and out..
if you are going to give us your incite into your views on united supporters then that is perfectly valid ,  but i despise that stereotypical view that you have displayed on your previous post 
as the old quote goes "if you cant say anything nice , dont say anything at all"
of course you are entitled to your own views and opinions but dont slag off my fellow united supporters 

have a good day
TANK_MASTER
p.s ( you made me mad :p)
UDUNNO  
Get stuffed. Dont generalise. TANK is 
anything
 but full of himself, in fact I thik he is humble :p

Is 
"
Get

stuffed
."
 ur favourite saying 
suit
?

>>>you seem to use it quite often :p
Sunderland Afc :p  well lets hope so huh :)
my money is on arsenal although if cardiff were in my money would be on??????(arsenal) lol
It's jst.. Every united Supporter i meet, Think they are superior, Also .. They just have to nab other teams star players, I mean That was awful what they did to fulham, Fulham havent really got a proper Goalscorer now ;\
i think arsenal will play man u in the final. socre will be 3-1 arsenal. i cant see man u winning bcoz there defence is poor at the moment and arsenal seem so superior to evry1 else in england at the moment. man u ahve a great strike force but there defence is really letting them down.could b wrong but:p

paul 

p.s no disresoect to man u or any other team;)
Agreed.

I'm a Man Utd supporter but I have to admit, 
Henry's a genius

He will win it for Arsenal.
Typical reaction of everyone who dosnt support the reds .. its an air of superiority becaude we ARE superior..Jealousy holds no bounds,and im glad I wasnt born in birkenhead,far too close to that scrapheap of a ground called Anfield...Born and bred in Manchester too Tank Master and this seasons got plenty of twists and turns in it yet,wait and see..I still fancy a treble :p
im a neutral but theres no way that Man U are going to get past Arsenal where ever the teams meet. They have Henry and you have Van the 1 yard Man. Arsenal to beat man u 2-0 in final ty
yea i agree night flight , you never know what man u can pull out of the bag  . :p
well im going to the Final cas my Dads m8 works for the FA and hopefully It will be in the final that Arsenal beat Man United, 3-1
Arsenal will win, theyre too good at the moment, the only good thing about Man U are my boots
c ronaldo ?:| ermmm ur not loyal i can see why dont you just stay home and watch the footy coz man u played class footy yesterday the only let down was the ref :> i wudda sent him off if i could 
Arsenal r playin unbeatable.

i am an Arsenal fan but i must say 5-1 yestaday cmon dats unbeatable.

Arsenal to win keep it in dere hands

thx

bone-head
lol bone u dont see the point hmmmm pompey isnt that the team we beat 6-0 in 2001-2002 season f.a cup well then yes ty 

louis i think you are forgetting you lost to Wolves not too long ago in the season, thats discusting, Arsenal to win 3-0 in final against Millwall
lol  louis you go on like united are the best  WELL UE WRONG   arsenal havent lost this season in the prem.

9 points clear of man and chelsea....

beat inter milan 5-1...

got the best player in the world....

sorry but dont start something you cannot win :p
Marleys Let me tell you something you come onto the forum like you own it and make useless comments such as dont start what you cant win its a topic for heavens sake i wanted views on a simple topic  shame u cant give me that and please dont post in any of the topics i create because i dont like your tone 

p.s man utd will win the cup theyll pass tranmere easily
what if man u and arsenal meet in the semis? then only one can make it to the final?i hope we (SAFC) make it to the final against man u or arsenal cus win or lose we make it in to europe next season :))
its good to dream forever.england :D

united all the way !! :p
louis im telling it like it is  if you dont like my post  dont read it  simple!

as for united winning  lol think again  united will win nothing this season.
Man U might win the charity sheild but thats as far as it will go im afraid 
We had this last year,when no one gave United a hope.We all know what happened..need i say more? lol
well i say man utd not to win anything else this season geez thats an under statement of course they will err lemme see arsenal v sunderland man u v tranmere hopefully
but theyll have a team as good as gold now solskjaer's back :D man u to win treble lmfao 
not i think theyll do double ty
hmmm man u v arsenal in the semis :S well all we can say is may the best team win *cough* man u *cough* so there it is villa park 4th or 3rd april well man utd to win 2-0 post ur predictions ty
luis it dont matter if solskjaer's is back it isnt the forwards that r letting the side donw it is the defence half the time they dont even look bothered playing
i know wes brown for nesta good swap? :D:D:D
Excellent - i was looking foward to going to cardiff for the final i aint now ffs lucky div 1 teams - Excellent
WHY U OPENING A TOPIC I STARTED 2 YEARS AGO?

And reminded me of when we made the semis :(