« Back to All Topics
Black History Month
Posted in 
Off-topic
Black History Month
Posted in 
Off-topic
Black History Month
Happy Black History Month. Who are your favorite african american? POST EM:) 

Malcom X , Arthur Ashe:D , Jackie Robinson .Oprah lol:-p , Walter Payton , MJ!!!!!!(Michael Jordan ) , 50 cent:-p, lol that all i can think of
Martin Luther King jr. duh lol:$
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/version2/blc7.html

Amos Rucker. The black Confederate. He is overlooked during this month because of his patriotism to the Confederacy. Please visit the link for more info on Amos.
ME........but what about MJ!!!!(Michael Jackson)? 
Well done,,,

ALL the black confedarates.
So Dont post, then.
My favourite. Cassius Clay, aka Muhammed Ali.
"
Floats Like A Butterfly Stings Like A Bee.
"
Hey, instead of picking athletes or celebrities, let's pick some that had something to do with 
history
Don't have to be 
RUDE
 suit (too hard for u to be nice?)
Okay... If I had to pick, it would be the guy who invented peanut butter, lol... I'm pretty sure he was black? Anyone know his name?
Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandella (spelling?) Michael Jordon:D
Kunte Kinte (is that how you spell it?) Roots was a good T.V show.I just feel sorry for his mother,imagine a friend of his shouting across to her when he was a kid" hello mrs kinte is your Kunte coming out today?" :|
Dr. George Washington Carver is referred to as the “peanut wizard” and father of the peanut industry. (It is debatable whether Carver or Dr. Ambrose Straub is the official inventor of peanut butter.) 

Georgia is the number one peanut-producing state. Texas is number two.

It takes almost 850 peanuts to make an 18-oz. jar of peanut butter!

The average American child will eat 1,500 peanut butter sandwiches by the time he or she graduates from high school.

Alexander. Muhammed Ali 
did
 have something to do with history, actually.
well Dr. George Washington Carver invented peanut butter,and over 300 uses for it. for i.e peanut butter soap peanut butter milk etc.
Arthur Ashe

Arthur Ashe was an outstanding tennis player. He was born on July 10,1943 in Richmond Virginia. He was the first African American to win the U.S  Men's National Singles champion ship.He also won the Wimbledon tournement , and was the first blck to do so.He knew he wasnt merly playing to win tennis matches,but was playing to represent African Americans.He liked to sign autographs,unlike many talented athletes.He ran a clinic for underprivliged kids which made him proud.He had 2 open heart surgeries, and was diagnosed with AIDS. He died from aids on February 6,1993 in NewYork City.

R I P  Arthur Ashe 1943-1993.

thanks all,hope you now have a better idea of who Arthur Ashe is.
any questions about Arthur feel free to ask;) 
kuntakintay

alex hales ancestor (roots fame)
Colin Powell,to all the black Americans still fighting for freedom in the American Forces,and to frist black yankee fighter in the civil war.
 Prine Whipple was on the boat that crossed the delaware in revolution with then Gen.Washington.