« Back to All Topics
QUIM
Posted in 
General
QUIM
Posted in 
General
QUIM
what the heck is it, i typed it in the game, and its a bad word, i look on internet, nothing, it isnt a bad word is it?:S:S:S QUlM
sry lol its QUlM, maybe its a different lang. sry for my "bad lang"
i dunno what it means, but it is a diff lang, i looked it up and it said "what youre looking for contains Exual with an S explicty" so DONT SAY IT
In the game rooms in FlyOrDie they filter out all sorts of things, like "chess cky". Ignore it...
yea they filter out some strange things ..
yea like if you try n type in "if u clear...." thats filtered:| i dunno why, perhaps you mods could tell me!?!

:) ty :)

(btw i mean if u clear as in if u clear the table, so i dunno why its filtered)
I am a female from the uk, fod won't let me put my a/s/l, it says that I am swearing, I have to put age/country/then gender. Is this discrimination against feamles from the uk? J/K
Sites that use a Filter to help remove or stop people using bad language usually work in a very simlar manner. 

Generally speaking there is a list of unacceptable letter combinations which are automatically prevented from being used. The downside to this is that very often other words or phrases which are perfectly innocent are also inadvertently filtered out.

Whilst this can be annoying sometimes, it is still preferable to the alternative, which would be to see a much higher level of Profanity in the lobbies and game rooms.

Veriac
(Flyordie Moderator)

ok veriac, now can you repeat that in english that every might understand;)

super:P:):|:D
SuperKid....

If u clear... it has f u and a c work it out :)