« Back to All Topics
concept symbols and aged
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
concept symbols and aged
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
concept symbols and aged
theres ppl have so much support its annoying me. i mean so many ppl  want em to b mods,so just make me mods to make them zip it if ya know wat i mean
Most of those are all 1 person using diffrent names.

They all posted their first post within minutes of each other saying the same thing. I think you are also the same person seeing as this is your first post and your name was made at the same time as the others. Nobody makes there first post in the Dear Moderator forum unless they are trying to get a question asked. Most start in the forum of the game they play.

If you would of left the post alone people might agree, but now you are acting way more imature then the 27 you claim to be. You might be a very good mod but this is not the way to show that you are onld and mature enough to handel the job. Its really not what the people think of you its FlyOrDie and the moderators who make the descion. You will have much more hope if you just fill out an application with your scanned birth certificate.
*see people...that is what 420 does to ya*:(
I thought she said she was 15, your 27 "DaZeD"?
i agree with snipe about the dazed420 deal,I think he has a point about not starting in the game you play,why did you chose to write in dear moderator? Dide you just used to be a forum reader or somthing? anyway that all i have to say.:D

Çσисзþт

Looking at all the spelling mistakes and syntax errors in this post so far, I just want to tell a few of you that you really need to look over what you type, ESPECIALLY if you are trying to become a moderator or if you want to be taken seriously.

It comes across like a child wrote it all, which is possibly true, I'm not sure. If you want to be taken seriously then learn to spell. Spelling correctly is a necessity in life and you must learn to get the simple ones correct. Also, even though it wasn't used at all in this post, stop using caps. Players using caps should be banned :p! This excludes the players that only use it to emphasise a word or phrase or that use it to highlight a somewhat important word or phrase :p!

Snipe, this may help btw...

http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary

yeh snipe u wud know bout ppl using more that 1 name for support wudnt ya