« Back to All Topics
Rating System
Posted in 
Billiards
Rating System
Posted in 
Billiards
Rating System
Ok, I don't know if I'm the only one that thinks this but this rating system is lame because now you can't even do Race to 5's and barely 3's... All yall are allowing us to really do is Bo3 and it's really annoying... Is there any possible way you could make this a little bit better? 
i agree with u man, i think the ratings should be higher, ALL, like back in 2002, where u could get in the thousands, i think you guys could spread the ratings out more, and also amke a weeeee bit more for a win, cuz now everyone is just crowded. it took 200 pts to get from one ball, you know what i mean:p, to another b4, now its 50, thats like not even 3 wins, In conclusion, Higher all ratings, and a bit more for each win;) thanx
Yeah, I mean come on... I know they did this to stop cheating but most of the cheaters are going to get caught either way and with higher points per win people will want to actually play someone in a race instead of playing one  game and running. 
so basiclly you want the same rating system with another 0 at the end of everybodies rating?
looks like snipe took his retard pill today.I MEANT have the ratings more spread out cuz everyone is too crammed, and more for a win, plz learn to read
lol @ snipe :p

ratins r perfect..if erry1 got the same amount of pts for 1 game each time there wud b no point in playin, ppl wud play otha ppl wit no skill to gain ez pts..besides r pts really that important? :)
i reckon we shud change this rating system the ratings are all crammed together and it would bebetter if we could get more than 700 points i mean cmon its poor.
ya, spread the ratings out, looking at the ss couple years ago, they were spread out alot and u wouldnt fear losing your "class" back then we called it. cuz it was 200 pts apart. Besides cheaters dont get away anymore scuh as heIIraiser and mastersaj, so ya do that
old rating system was awesome,so i think it was loco to change it. if you do race ot five by the 4 th game you only get 5 points max:X(
PLZ CHANGE THE RATING SYSTEM BACK, WE GOT GOOD REASON:@
I agree with everybody here,and i am sick of people playing 1 game and then running because you cant get enough points the second round.So I think the rating system should get changed back because it is causing alot of problems.
VERY NICELY SAID, its true, i run cuz YA CANT WIN ANYTHING:@. if ur the same rating, u win 16, then 9, then 6, then5 4 3 2 1, thats just crap how it is now:( 
i agree with u all but the reason it was changed was so that ppl could not cheat..which was a good change, although many are still cheating like nicocue31 and schimmi.NO1.
theres definately something wrong with the new rating coz i played someone with a rating of 37 when i had 421, and i beat him and i went down by 1 point. i only played this player as he wanted to play me as i had a high rating, i didnt expect to gain any points off this player but certainly never expected to loose points which is what happened. So flyordie need to change it somehow.