« Back to All Topics
highest break !!!
Posted in 
Billiards
highest break !!!
Posted in 
Billiards
highest break !!!
I see many posts about making many century's (wink wink Max) , but i wonder, whats the biggest break that has been made here on fod ?!   And i am talking about a genuine frame, no practice or something...

greetz Poekieboe 
Max's 134, I think. He beat SHARKY1's break not that long ago. I think that's what it is anyway, not too sure though.

Greetz
although i hate it, i think CB was most popular before they got rid of it, otherwise  just top spin on cue stright in
does this count snooker pro or not?
Well if you beat 134 on the Pro table then I'm sure it does...
Whats the difference, Snooker pro, And snooker?
Nope therez not...:p my highest break is only 110:(

agasint need-for-speed !!
mortal combat is soo like 1993ish lol but it rocked lol

>L
>>>>>O
>>>L
>>Z
Mortal kombat is a wkd game, i have that tone in my tone list on my phone. *polyphonic* B-) .. it was a wkd game.
:| i got one on my 3 mobile :D z cars for everton
im close i got a break of 113:p.. i did get 102 with a possible 145 on table but put to much spin on ball and got stuck in jaws:(!:p
I must easily by the best player to never get a century break..it seems like everyone whos got a blue ball or higher has had one..
51 - and dam proud of it!

I wonder how many people have actually got 100+ and how many are being sad and lying.

hmmmm

Fernando Torres was a great player.

I couldn't remember a game where he didnt get a break under 70.

hes got over 10 tons when i was watching/playing

Keeper must be up there too.
gooseberrie just who u think u are. "im easily the best" im polack and im allowed to say im easily the best, mainly coz i am. but you can shut ur face u nobody. loser.
also my best is 112, but i never play snooker really. im an 8 ball kinda guy.
   i have 146 in real life and 143 on here

Ahh..don, you misread, i said im easily the best player TO NEVER GET A CENTURY BREAK. Did you stop reading at the earlier part?

I'm stoney btw...nice to see your still around :p
Well if your stoney uve turned into a proper arse. I used to think you were one of the only players with class and intergrity. But I spoze anyone can be bought....with FOD points.
me an arse? Why? because you cant read properly?

I said best player not to make a century..name someone better who hasn't? My point was that its poor of me not to make a century when it seems like everyone else whos been a decent player has done.

But it seems that since i came back, and more people have come back in with the new changes..that this siteh as once again been filled with idiots that can't read, hence all the crap i've been getting, apparantly i've said that im the best, and that i run from no-one..wrong, i play to win, and if its not worth the points and your not a friend of mine, i wont play you.

Now you can go and read that and make what you want of it..don, you know my msn, if you want to talk to me..talk to me there, im not having a slanging match in the forums with someone i respect.

thank you.
Im not even talking about whatever I or you said that was grammatically incorrect and I can't even be bothered to read up to see whatever your saying I cant read. Im talking about your return and your persona since it.
Thats fine then, i was willing to discuss this like an adult with you, but clearly your happier acting like a child..

i havent changed at all, and until you cite examples rather than just feed me a load of crap, i'll treat them for what they are..crap.