« Back to All Topics
SNOWDROP
Posted in 
Off-topic
SNOWDROP
Posted in 
Off-topic
SNOWDROP
SNOW I JUST WANTED U TO KNOW THAT IM SORRY FOR LEAVING LIKE I DID A WHILE AGO EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU WAS TRUE BUT I GUESS I JUST GOT SCARED I JUST WANTED TO COME BACK AND LET YOU KNOW IT WAS MY FAULT AND NOT YOURS I HOPE YOU DONT THINK IT WAS YOU. YOUR A GREAT WOMAN AND WILL MAKE SOME GUY REAL HAPPY SOME DAY I WISH U THE BEST OF LUCK LOVE ALWAYS MIKE . 
REMOVED
CONTENT DESTRUCTION OF ANOTHERS TOPIC
72 HOUR DEMERIT AWARDED

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Jan 26, 2004 4:45 PM]
suit why dont you keep your BLOODY mouth shut the topic has nothing to do with you 
LMAO you're sure he didnt do this?

REMOVED
CONTENT DESTRUCTION OF ANOTHERS TOPIC
72 HOUR DEMERIT AWARDED

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Jan 26, 2004 5:13 PM]
LOL :p
unless.. he is OP and OP is suit!! :o :D maybe not.. ban suit
OMG.GUESS I SHOULD TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT.HAHAHA.QUAKE BEING NICE ESPECIALLY TO A WOMAN..CHEERS QUAKE.LOTS 2 SAY BUT WONT SAY IT HERE.BY THE WAY I REMEMBERED THAT WHAT U ASKED ME ABOUT.
OH YEAH YER RITE I AM A GREAT WOMAN...LOLOLOL..SHUT IT NEWK...
No, really he did give me a demerit... I did'nt do much much wrong... I just do little wrong things all the time...
Forums moderator writes in caps, so he doesnt like anti-caps people, so he is picking on me :p
I really do think its about time suit grew up and stopped trying to put people down, its becoming very sad now and annoying a few people him and snipe...think there all that but really there two little geeks who sit on there computer all day one playing that rubbish geeky game Halo and i dont know what snipe does but he needs to chill out.

Huh, With a name like 4048 i will try to take you seriously, who gave you that name, your parents? 

It seems that the sad geeky game halo, has won game of the year a couple of times. 

Now as for 
me
 bieng geeky... I am also national table tennis champion, so obviously I get out  alot more than you, what have you achieved? Are you the kid who hands out the milk at lunch, or have you not even got that far...

-Suit
Now as for me bieng geeky... I am also national table tennis champion, so obviously I get out alot more than you, what have you achieved? Are you the kid who hands out the milk at lunch, or have you not even got that far...

you are national tennis table thingy which means u get out more? lmao ok ;\ u must be stuck playing table tennis all day w:Ow how thrilling must that be !