« Back to All Topics
3D Billards - Login problem
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Since I installed the new version of 3D Billards (9 balls - blue), I had login problems. I always had to reinstall the game (download game) before each use.

Today (january 26th, 2004), it's now impossible for me to connect ! What can I do ? Can somebody help me plz ? 
hallo , have the problem when i login in all rooms are full , what can i do ??
Hello Uncle/Tiger  
Are u both subscribed?
 if your not that may be the answer.. Does it say Room full please reconnect? if so keep clicking Reconnect and wait 
patiently
>>>Thanks 2 fast :p
This problem is only for the win XP users to my knowledge. The new billiards game (v1.22) only complies with other windows besides XP, or the odd few XP users. This is a problem that you would expect; it takes a lot of work to make the game suit all users. After some trial and error attempts FlyOrDie will most certainly make the 'perfect' download to suit all.

Use this link to check for the updates for the version, which is compatible with win XP users. 

http://www.flyordie.com/forum/thread.jsp?forum=4&thread=8820&tstart=0&trange=15

(The link given by the OP is apparently the wrong one - by mistake. But surely it will be replaced with the correct one.)

Thanks, 

Da Master
v1.22 works for me and im on xp so must just b some of them
'color' so this spammer is a yank :| who r u forum? other names id like to know caus ei want to know who the childish kid is...
Yeah, i had that.

Dont update it.

Your using norton internet security 2004, temporarily disable ads. I know this because i use NIS 2004 too.

__Samtheman1__
i think the old one was better and we should go back to that one, ever since i have had the new one (blue table 9 ball) i have had lots of problems and i can't get on at the moment beacuse it does not let me on the over way throught flyordie.com it never loads and hasn't done for ages, and i have paid for my sub now it is just a waste of money beacuse i can't get on no more grrrrrrrrrr.
what u all think?
i have had problems isnce i have downloaded it i cant even log into fod on browser know.

when i rty it says go to support flyordie and there is nothing there for me 2 see

y me when im starting to get the hang back into this:s