« Back to All Topics
[b]Help[/b]
Posted in 
Billiards
[b]Help[/b]
Posted in 
Billiards
[b]Help[/b]
can oporator or a mod or anyone please help me please, i cant get into fod, in web version i click to go into a room but i just get a white window with this text .. If you see this text your browser might not support features required by this online game or you have disabled them.

Please check out our support pages available at www.flyordie.com. i only just done a full system restore yesterday so 
i cant see my setting being wrong, and at fod main page i used to get the ammount of people in each room but since that has went on friday about 6pm i cant seem to get in since then, on the download game i have d/led it a couple of times and reinstalled but when i click on a game type the rooms dont load up for me to go into to, please post back with some help to get me back into fod as i have a l league to run when it gets undeleted, also if anyone has me in there msn my addy is m_a_r_c_@msn.com , well was my msn but it been hacked and they have been able to delete rnw league because of it but league will be back asap but please ignore anything from m_a_r_c_@msn.com , thank you, waiting for some help, Marc.