« Back to All Topics
PROXY
Posted in 
Tanx
PROXY
Posted in 
Tanx
PROXY
Any one could tell me how I set the proxy of the downloaded version of Tanx when I´m behind a firewall???
Where can I find out the host and port numbers??? and user? I write my flyordie user name???
its gs1.flyordie.com go port 1080
It haven´t work! what I put in user???
information provided by FlyOrDie on this states you should not have to enter any proxy info into these fields as it is primarily for "intranet" connections...
intranet is when you are not connected directly to the internet such as a LAN (local area network) at a business.
thats my situation... Im on lan... Actually its my workplace but the connection is shared here by proxy... I need proxy information to log on downloaded version and the web version stoped to open here.. so I´m stucked and cant play!
In IE select Tools/Internet Options/Connections/LAN Settings. You will see the address of your proxy server there, however, in order to work properly, your proxy server must support SOCKS4. Default SOCKS4 port is 1080. For the first try, leave user name empty. If it doesn't work, you will have to ask your network supervisor for details.

(If you can access the room list and only the login fails, your network supervisor will have to enable port 4989 on the firewall and you won't need the proxy at all.)

FlyOrDie
Let's supposed I have a rounter at home.  How do I open that port for the application to work?

I run a home network. Symantec Internet Security is install and all computers plus the xbox connect to the internet via a D-Link 740P router.

Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti