« Back to All Topics
If Ratings Are Kept...
Posted in 
Billiards
If Ratings Are Kept...
Posted in 
Billiards
If Ratings Are Kept...
If all players are left with permanent ratings it would be cool, but, the players who are subbed wont have much perks now, so i was thinkin it would be a nice idea if FOD were to make a few extra games and only subbed players will be allowed to play them, would be a nice perk for us, and other players would still be rated but only allowed to play in 8,9 and Snooker, of course im goin on only about billiards here, that way us subbed players have more perks other then the mute, away,  do not disturb button and of course pc version, its just an idea that came to mind as i was talkin to a friend, since we are payin and have been payin, some of us for over a yr and subbin multiple names, it would be nice to get somethin outta that....anyways just thinkin aloud, dont mind any of it if its all rubbish :p

Fine
It's a good idea. I would not have anything against this nor would others seeing as the will hav ratings for other names to have fun with. I would still subscribe if everyone had ratings, in fact, I just subscribed about a week ago so it looks like you will still have me for at least another year :p! Can we post suggestion for the 'perks' we would like?! Anywayz here's some...:p

Peronalised Player Info's with more information on them, not just an introduction. 
Ability to download songs to other PC Download Game :p! (I deleted Kazaa and cannot be bothered installing it again:p!
Ability to change the background of the Download game :p! The wood effect is good but I find it more distracting than the black browser background!

Just a few suggestion, not the best, but :p!
Max, you made :p a habit of mine now! Now my tongue won't go back in! Somone call an ambulance :(
thats a good idea, i like the bein able to download songs to pc version, i know some who fancy the music it currently has, but, i dont really :p
i like the music idea too, 
but what about making a room for subscribers only