« Back to All Topics
Has Every1 got a rating for good now?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Has every1 got a rating for good now cause loads of us had 2 pay for it and that and it is a waste of money now if every1 has got 1 for good
Doubt it. But i Its been kept for long time hmm
Most probably they will keep it as you may of noticed the rooms are packed out again. Funny really everyone told flyordie to go ack to the good old days but they didn't listen, till they felt like a supposed christmas treat and now they get the message. Im a subscriber by the way and do not mind the idea more people to play.

Thanks,
Tony
Well i am subscribed and i have been playing on this nickname i have here that is not subscribed and i think it's a great idea and im happy for everyone to have points , It also seems more people are coming into the rooms so i would say that is good for flyordie?
But if everyone does keep points Tell me someone? how come subscribers still have there stars, they'l gonna go back to normal, tomoz we'll all be no raiting and people will haf to subscribe again, But i have nothing against fod, i am hrateful that they have given points to people because then we all enjoy it more...

Thanks .. Rob ;)
If the only reason u subscribed was because u wanted a rating then it really is too bad. Many other people subscribed for more than just a rating exspecialy TANX. There is much more than just a rating for TANX subscribers.
yea and also u can c who da gd non-rated players r :)
Lets not forget the download for billiards :p
i think FOD should revert back to the good ol days where everyone had a rating.that way everyone would know how they matched up against others.i mean what about those teens n kids who play?they are most probably not going to be able to pay subscribtion fees.i am one of those teens.i really want to join if i can but i cant pay.so i sincerely hope FOD will consider this.maybe have an online poll or something.continue to have fun in FOD peeps!
Hi planX
Just ask your mother or father to subscribe it for you.
If not im sure there are people on the game if your friendly enough to them will let you borrow a name. 

thx 
banded :p

p.s: Everyone has a rating ;)
she wont.im not from a well to do family you know.i sincerely hope that the ratings will be back.maybe give the suscribers more points if they win or something.if all have a rating it would be more fun.let the suscribers have other advantages.thanx.