« Back to All Topics
CHAT,YE OLE LANGUAGE BARRIER.
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
    I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH FOREIGN LANGUAGES SINCE I ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM ONE OF THE UNFORTUNATE......  SINCE MOST OF YOU PEOPLE SPEAK 30R4 EVEN 5 LANGUAGES. I WAS BROUGHT UP THAT IT WAS RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE TO SPEAK A LANGUAGE THAT WASN'T UNDERSTOOD BY ALL WHO ARE PRESENT.AM I WRONG?OR AM I JUST ANGRY AND FEELING UNFORTUNATE FOR MY SHORT COMINGS.WHY SHOULD EVERYONE SPEAK ENGLISH FOR MY BENEFIT,WHO AM I TO TELL PEOPLETO SPEAK ENGLISH ,SO THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND,,,,,,,,,WHY AM I EVEN WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS,I HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SAY THIS.,I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE FOR EVEN THINKING THIS........ I SHOULD BE TELLING MYSELF, IF I DON'T LIKE IT ,I SHOULD LEAVE..............SORRY FOR WASTING TIME AND SPACE.                                                                                                                           HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE.

TANXZERO

it can be frustrating... sure.. one can feel left out of a conversation.. 
I find it a challenge to try to teach myself some of the more common words and phrases by translation..
try it out.. it's fun

http://www.freetranslation.com/
Yup it's all hard... It took me 30 minutes to discover what Ph33r means (It means fear). And another 10 minutes for l33t which I think means elite
For those of you who do not have downloaded version of tanx and have AIM / AOL I suggest adding SMARTERCHILD to your buddy list. Its a computer as u must know and because of screen size u can type in AOL at same time as reading Portuguese in chat box (I’m guessing that’s what u all want to figure out) just type translate (what you want translated) hit enter and he'll ask your what languages to and from hit the correct number and in seconds your translation is there. 
isso vai ajudar-vos! boa sorte!

That is going to help you! good luck!  

thats the site translation, 
nice!