« Back to All Topics
Sympathy to the Iranian earthquake victims
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
I think we should all offer our sympathies to the victims of the Iranian earthquake.25,000 dead and counting ,the biggest eathquake tradegy in history .The latest reports coming through suggest the place was turned to dust...(whats changed then ,may i ask? ) joke lol
On a serious note,i really do offer my sympathies,god bless
It's strange that a 6.5 would kill that many people, but I dont have any sympathy, my opinions are my own :|
Got my own opinion too confederate,especially about Iran..but innocent people with NO opinion have lost their lives here 
im greatful i live in Britain coz we dont get earthquakes :):):)
not here ,not where i live..i meant in Iran lol
Wew do get earthquakes in Britain Łąяşşσŋ7 .If you are Married ,what does it sound like when the wife gets up? and if youve got children ,what does it feel and sound like when they stampede down the stairs?
...if your just a child,just ignore this post lol

One final note...its a pity it didnt happen in Iraq ,it would have saved us a lot of trouble..joke again.(i hope no Iraninians or Iraq's on here can understand English lol
1. IM 14
2. i dont know what its like havin kids
3. i dont know what its like being married
4. im not english, im scottish
5. there is no 5
i belive thats what they get,

they can make nukes...

but there houses r sand and mud?

thats what they get for taking all that time to make nukes

gods way of saying stop making nukes and start making more soccer balls
There houses were poorly done, so they easily collapsed. I don't think many of the buildings there were tough enough to endure a earthquake. Therefore the buildings collapsed on the people, killing them. 
Up at 3.13am at the age of 14 in the morning Łąяşşσŋ7 ? omg i hope uve not been forced out of bed by an earthquake :|

We do have earthquakes here in Britain, most over the past month have been in Yorkshire see data on:

http://www.quakes.bgs.ac.uk/recbrit.html

but most are to small to feel except for the quakes over 3 0r 4 in rating.
My heart felt sorrows go out to anyone caught in an earthquake, whoever they may be.
When larson7,leaves celtic,you will feel like an earthquake,has hit you,  LOL.
Actually... Coventry had an earthquake.. 3 on R scale. Damage Report: A few broken windows, couple of slates fell off house roofs... and a shed fell down (ours :|). 
And yes I do offer my sympathy and prayers to the families of those who died in the earthquake.

the government could have warn the people that the earthquake was coming so they could evacuate that region.
the earthquake was coming?
uh?

earthquake comes without warnings ....
Thankyou for your views ,the only earthquake ive experienced is when something unexpectedly came out of the lower reigions,scared me to death untill i relised what i ate the night before...
Earthquakes 
DO
 come without warnings actually... We can detect one ages before it is about to happen. Dolphins can also do this.
See this is the kind of stuff I hate about Canada and by the way I too have my own opinions.....Why does Canada always sends aid after something else happens to a country? I dont see the US or other superpowers doin it why do we always have to be the helpers when we got bigger debts then all of you....
>I dont see the US or other superpowers doin it

coz you are blind maybe or you read only titles on the newspapers (no offence)

Usa sent aids to Iran...and they dont have diplomatic affair with that state from 1979 (us ambassy in theran attack) and also many other countries sent rescue teams medicines and other stuffs
Orakaeje, your speaking rubbish, as usual.
I write (lol) maybe
silly little kid 
England isnt a superpower... But it 
does
 help countries in need.
ehm ehm
UK is a superpower (Don is happy now) coz it's part of G7 (the seven richest industrial countries) with USA, Canada, Japan, France, Germany, Italy (now G8 with Russia)
Well someone from Canada (Hanni) would think that, and someone from the US would say otherwise. The US does send aid to other countries along with England, Canada, and many more.