« Back to All Topics
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Posted in 
Tanx
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Posted in 
Tanx
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
want to wish everyone a safe and holiday season.merry christmas,and happy new year to all.////////                                                                                                                                                                                                          P.S.hehe yes i do still visit and play,keep your heads down,,,happy holidays
opps,thats a safe and happy holiday season
yes merry christmas everyone hope you and your family have a safe holiday season. :)
Merry Christmas to everyone,my you lives be filled with happiness and well family happiness :)
Merry christmas to all, and may you all have a chirstmas filled with family happiness :)
arnt wreaking havoc and indy the same person?
HAHAHA,sorry tanx,but no,he lives in indy,i live in pa. merry christmas.:)
hmm well it says ...
WREAKING HAVOC - dec 25th time -7:27 am
INDY - dec 25th time - 7:31 am

coincidence maybe?
 :|
lol... :o same ppl? omg...outrage!!! call the army! 

:|

lol :p
ty suit ...:p
all in a days work
 :D
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF U AND HAVE A HAPPY AND 
SAFE NEW YEAR YEAR.           
lol,nah indy and i have been good friends for a long time.him and i keep in voice contact,and ofcoarse on christmas eve,you can expect us to be talking.gee tanx,you been around long enough,i thought you knew these things,lol.anyways,you all have a great holiday.oh and mrs clause,sorry i didnt bring the elf in to greet ya,lol.hope your day was a good 1.
of course HAVOC  ..true..i have been around long enough to know that u and INDY are the same person..
Give over havoc. The games up.
well i am not surprised you kids took a legitimately good post and turned it into something,well you know.fact of the matter,you can ask any of the older players,or mods for that matter.i don't have 2 heads on my (shoulders)and 4 arms,and can't operate 2 pc's at any 1 time.lmao.. it is just a game people,and i was wishing you and your families a safe and happy holiday season.tanx i didn't mean to rain on your parade,but.your wrong.whooped dee doo tho right:).hey take it as you wish.in a year i spent more time in tanx then some people will in a lifetime.even supported them more then most ever did or will.so did indy don't forget.can't you just say thanx and happy holidays back?it isn't hard.;) anyways,keep your heads down :)
Havoc isnt indy. Just because he made a reply 5 minutes after the post doesnt make INDY havoc..:|
hehe what grade are you in?you never start a sentence with ,,,and;)
man...!!!! 
this is a prime example of "content destruction" of a members topic by others  :O
the guy simply made a holiday greeting posting..followed by a friend posting one as well.. what's the big deal with that ?
c'mon you guys..  where is your holiday spirit? :p
geeeezzzz

GHOST

thanx dude.hope you and your family had a great christmas,and hope your new years is a great 1 as well.good to hear from you.
of course ...i mean im not really bothered about "whos who" on tanx ..i was just simply stating my personal view on the fact that i thought havoc was indy...if im wrong then im sorry..:D
anyways i dont really care..HAVOC i hope u had a great christmas ..and hopefully u will have a great new year ..
cya :p
MERRY CHRISTMAS i know im a lil late but give me a break i was to busy on christmas:p lol take care alll

but i am early enough to say happy new yr !
Merry x-mas n happy new year to all of you even though I'm really really really late but o well , I still  remembered to say it.
Jen
Dang, I knew something was fishy between those two. Now we know. HAHAHHAHAAHA. WRECKING HAVOC in Indy??