« Back to All Topics
NON-SUBS WITH RATINGS
Posted in 
Tanx
NON-SUBS WITH RATINGS
Posted in 
Tanx
NON-SUBS WITH RATINGS
When a non subscriber makes an op (when he's or she's rated) the op will be rated. But I have noticed that when non-subs make (one's with ratings) ops, the op isn't rated.

Have any of yall noticed it?
yeah, I saw that too Confed. My friend had made an op and i had to tell him it wasn't rated :p I dont know why tho thats happening 
I don't get that, will anyone explain better?
They are suppose to make rated ops though,....?
wassup fed? what do you mean,you have me ALL confused.

"when a rated non-sub makes an op its rated,

but you have noticed a rated non-sub making non-rated opps,  is that it?
Ok... 

There are players on FOD who have not paid to use the site. To try to get more people to pay FOD takes a list of all unsubed players that played the day befor and gives every 7th one on the list a rating.

When a unsubed player gets a rating in TANX they still can't chose the type of operation to make, u automaticly get a 6 player classic op open to everybody.

Befor this change when an unsubed player that had a rating made an op they still had no choice but to make 6 player op open to everybody but it would be rated because the player who made it was rated.

Now when an unsubed player with a rating makes an op it is not rated 
why?
snipe ...peter jus said that ..lol
 :p
No peter didnt get it he was askin what it meant
LOL;;;;;;

I kinda got it,and was asking"is that it",but I could have made it more complicated,like snipe,if I could be bothered typing for longer,so I tried to get it simply,shorter and uncomplicated,just like meeeeeeeee.

I would normally put A picture in now,but as before,I cannot be bothered typing any more,so I,m gonna go do some last minute Xmas shopping,I just love running around them busy,mobbed,cant get moving, shops,dont you ?
aarrgggghhhhh.(not)
THIS IS WHY I DONT PLAY ANYMORE,STILL NO1 FOD,SSSS
Well I think that is a good thing. Now Bankers cannot bank off noob ops with ratings.