« Back to All Topics
CENTURY BREAKS :p
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
sry max  im copying off u but what the héll   im gunna post mine in here from now on so i can remember :p

ty
 stezz
3 so far  btw  :p  onli around 200 to catch up to max :p
i only have 2 ;\;\;\
but they are both 120+ (129,127)
And i bet ya all 3 of these people are using the download version of billiards, flyordie have made it 2 easy now all the people who was poor are now good( i'm not saying these 3 people are poor) its so big u cant miss unless your having a bad day but more or less u can get 80 breaks with it everyday , its 2 easy i suggest flyordie scrap the download version of the game then we will see 
lool, I agree actually! Get rid of pc game, make everyone play browser, and all the good players will prevail!
i agree to  but  matt (THE PATH)   (rocket) what ever u want to b called  i was probly THE best on the game with the browser version  so dont make out that we r good cos of the  PC version.

ty
  stezz
ok stezz and i'm not saying your bad its just a topic its not matt anyway but ask me 1 question then, all the download people how many century breaks u had on the browser? i bet its none ty 
yep thats right stezz i am THE PATH ;\.......... AHH NO TY :)/* think abit harder next time before saying i am ppl when i make it clear i only use rocket or an old name of mine.

also stezz u are a great player but i never known u to be the best, its just like me, i was good, but there was always that 1 person better than me (skunk, max, keeper)

also i would like to see the ppl who use the d/l use the broswer to see how good they are, cos there was some sertian players who was only an OK player before the dl, and its here they are normally around the top when they play alot.

ty matt :D aka Rôcket not THE PATH
I prefer the d/l because the graphics, sounds and it is much more realistic then the web browsed version. I reckon the web browser is easier then d/l version anyway.
u r THE PATH  and ty but  u gotta admit i was best in 8ball ages ago  on browser  not tryin to b big headed but i was :|
no.4   now

just got a 101  ag SPENCE  :p  shudda been 126  but buggered up on pos on green :|
Well done! ;)

As for the d/l version.........i see no advantage by using it except for the fact that the angles dont change on it.......

As for using it in fullscreen this is only advised after having 1 too many ;) otherwise standard size is best
:p No.5

and my best so far..
121 ag   ' wai 03 '   not a very good player  but  didnt get much of a chance. ;)

watch out maxy :p  im coming for u!
Well done bud ;)

Oh by the way 119 total ag Spence :p29:p

i was probly THE best on the game with the browser version 

AUTHOR AWARDED 72 HOUR BANISHMENT FOR FORUMS ABUSE

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Dec 16, 2003 5:03 PM]
naa, gotta agree with stezz on dis 1, he was the best on browser,there was no1 like him!
You've really got no clue.. I would have beaten him, and many, many people could beat me.
AUTHOR AWARDED 72 HOUR BANISHMENT FOR FORUMS ABUSE

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Dec 16, 2003 5:11 PM]
Heeey, I'm unbias. I súck compaired to alot of others. But I can still beat alot of people, and maybe even most people, if I try and play well enough.. And I say you're not the best.. But hey, neither am I.
REMOVED

AUTHOR AWARDED BANISHMENT FOR THIS MESSAGE AND FOR PREVIOUS MODERATION ACTIONS ON OTHER NAMES

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Dec 16, 2003 5:19 PM]
REMOVED

AUTHOR AWARDED MODERATION ACTION NOTED ABOVE

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Dec 16, 2003 5:22 PM]
stezz said post this for him!

no.6  100 break against  scotty.

:p:p:p
lol

when u see stezz tell him :p from me

and well done
no.7 :p

107 break against ergun.

not had one in along  time but  hey max watch out hehe. :p

p.s screenshot to prove it.
:p:p Congrats m8 :p:p

You nearly had one ag me just b4 

As for the screenshot .....stf it & u :p:p

j/k no need we all bel u

ps:  if I was this max dude I wouldn't play you again!

FOR PATH THE TRUTH IS THAT ON WEB IT IS MUCH EASIER TO FLUKE. IN FACT THE PC VERSION IS ACUALLY HARDER THE BIGGER SCREENTHEY USE GIVES YOU MORE POSSIBILITIES TO MISS SO ILL HAVE TO DISSAGREE ABOUT THE P.C. VERSION BEHING SO MUCH BETTER.
i just made a 93 break:( so close... against little 4, who has the best record ive ever seen (1110-144).. there was 1 foul worth 4 points and i won 131-11... making black after evr red i made :p this is my highest bye
well that record is obviously a cheat one   as he will only play his mates maybe  or  just cheat with his other names.
aaron :> avent seen u for ages, this is differ name
i made an 84 and could have got more but screwed up a set up

Hello ;\,
         Just been playin stezz i got a 102 break and he just got a 119!! due to genital problems stezz could not make it to post here about his excellent break so im posting on behalf of him, he says he loves you all and he will return shortly ty.
geez everyone post these werid smileys (whiskey cap). how u make em?:X(
well done guys...........

scotty ... welcome to the century club;)

:p:p:p:p:p 
well i am not as good as you max and stezz YET!! but i have made 4 centuries so far... 102 109 118 and a 122

only got like 200 more to make to catch max up:p

ty scott:)
NO.9 for stezz :p:p

100 break ag pirol

nice 1 son :p:p
no.10 for stezz ;)

106 break ag  nennen

well done son calm down :p
:p I got a new century high break :p 130 against dazed_jonsey :p:p am 1 of the best now:p:)
^^^^^^

To that 130 break I got 5 spectators:p forgot most of them but dazed_jonesy is one and Paul Hunter...:p
Going for 147 now:)
Frisk, if that was the game between you and dazed I saw earlier, then you can't really say you got 130 when in fact you got 96. I know he left, because he's a big kid but you can't say you got 130, because that would be you in second spot for highest break and that wouldn't be fair. You deserved your century there, but you never got 130.

Good day little lieing man!
Ahahhaha, thats funny ! GO EUAN !
HI GL, I HAVE 5 CENTURY BREAKS AND SS TY'S,I AM THE BEST TY I THINK MAX WILL AGREE TY?:(.....IM BETTER THEN STEZZ TY............GL TO ALL OF U .LUV U MATT :)
no.11 :p

Its took a while for me to get another 1 but

just got my highest yesterday

128 :p:p:p
got 140 sorry geezer i think this is the highest i have the screenshot but what do i do with it :o
no.12 :p?

118 ag JustForFun

:p:p:p:p:p:p