« Back to All Topics
RATING !!!!!
Posted in 
Billiards
RATING !!!!!
Posted in 
Billiards
RATING !!!!!
This rating is totally crap, FOD must do something to it, cause its unfair !!!!!

When u win more games then u lose, its impossbible that u lose points, thats really sick!!

Hope FOD will do something to this cheat

Greetz
If u go 2-2 against smobody of th same rating u dont gaion or lose points. But if u go 2-2 against sombody with a worse rating u lose points because FOD is evening your scores cause if your 2-2 you must have same skill .
What if one potted 2 8-ball's in 2 games, surely that doesn't mean they have the same skill? ;\
FOD not that smart that would take a whole LOT more programing
GOOD IDEA!!!!!

If you pot the 8ball you dont lose as many points...any1 agree ;\
well i think if you win with a century you should get 100 points :p:p:p

anybody agree???????

:p:p:p
Why don't you lot stop complaining? ok we give fod are money and i know they do some weird things..But it's there game! they own it? And us lot aint gonna really convince them to change it are we? :|
o RFC, u dont nothing do u :p
u don't nothing do u? what the!!!? 
he's right were giving them idea's,
pointing out the bad area's of the game so hush u dumb muppet.
Ok this is just not fair... FOD definetly gotta do somethin about their rating system .... this is sick :| it's just not fair.... change it soon please :|:|:|
i like billys post....ahhh no ty :)
Ok this new rating system is bad and one reason why is that their are many losers out there that only care for points so... seeing that you dont get as many points if u win another game THEY WILL RUN AFTER ONLY PLAYING ONCE now thats not fare is it?
your right RFC 1871 WE CANT CONVINCE THEM BUT WE CAN ASK THEM THEY MIGHT CONSIDER TO CHANGE IT IF WE ASK NICELY SOME PEOPLE GET ANNOYED WHEN THEY LOSE AND THAT WHEN THEY GET BANNED FROM FOD THEN THATS WHEN I DONT THINK ITS FAIR ASWELL NOT LIKE I HAVE GOT BANNED BEFORE BUT I JUST SAY BE HAPPY WITH FOD THEY OWN IT WE DONT