« Back to All Topics
About the recent outages
Posted in 
Technical
About the recent outages
Posted in 
Technical
About the recent outages
On the weekend, you may have experienced several issues, including missing ratings, error pages, and general unavailability.

The original cause was a hardware failure on Friday, but became difficult to handle partly because an unusually large traffic from Russian bots and a sudden API change from our alerting provider what caused that we didn't receive the alert enough quickly. And in the last weeks, we were in progress of modernizing the 23 years old architecture of our web services, which made the situation even worse. 

As of this morning, all known issues has been resolved. If you experience unusual problems, let us know.
❤️
good afternoon hoat4 and thank you for your information
Good afternoon hoat4,
I completely understand that this type of situation occurs, but thanks to your excellent technical team everything worked perfectly again.
Thank you very much to all of you who work hard to ensure the proper functioning of the website and for your concern and attention in informing us about what happened.
I wish FlyOrDie.com the best gaming site in the world the best of success ✌

Cheers
Dav7d
❤️
🙃
😮
Hello Sir Hoat, any news when the eco setting on billiards will be fix please ? I need the shiny balls and turn environment off features on snooker eco setting. Thank you Sir.
The eco settings will be fixed eventually, but our current focus regarding the billiards games is preventing cheating software usage, so please wait a few weeks.
❤️
Thank you Hoat4 Sir, I can not thank you for enough for your Important reply.  Yes cheaters need to be beat from all angles 🙏 blockage for life. Thank you again.
Nice!

And you’re also fixing these icons? They’re quite messy.

https://imgur.com/a/tDv8LQj
Thanks for reporting, it will be fixed soon.
Edited by hoat4
❤️
Hello There @hoat4
Apologies for going off-topic here however I feel I need to ask you if you folks (The Admins & Developmental Team) are considering bringing Darts back to the Mainpage and Converting it to HTML5? This was apparently in the works many years ago but sadly never happened. I am just kindly requesting a response in relation to this if you could at all provide any form of information to confirm whether or not this could still be happening sometime it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards.
Edited by F†W Waяяiσя
🙃
Hi Madressa,
Clearing your browser's cache - All, not just the last 24 hours -  should fix that. 
Clearing the browser's cache causes all pages, including your player profile, to be reloaded.

kind regards, John
Cache clear can work sometimes, but this is a real problem on our side, so it won't help. This issue only applies on non-European users, that's why we haven't noticed before.
❤️
I see. Thanks for letting me know.
Kind regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart