« Back to All Topics
Permanent ban
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Permanent ban
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Permanent ban
Three days ago my nick PASSEPARTOUT got a 5 day demerit for reasons I cannot comprehend. Anyway. Simultaneously, my other nicks BIRDWATCHER and HORNBLOWER received a one day demerit for multiple nicks. Last night I played 2 games with BIRDWATCHER but I did not even log in with HORNBLOWER. This morning I tried to log in with HORNBLOWER and I found out that it is permanently banned. I honestly cannot understand why this has happened. To go from an one day demerit to a permanent ban without even logging in in between, is something  beyond comprehension. Please reconsider
Three days ago my nick PASSEPARTOUT got a 5 day demerit for reasons I cannot comprehend. 

- Well, looking at the chat extract right now with your very interesting moderation history. I know that cheating is disturbingly common but I think that you handled the situation poorly. Someone being good doesn't make them a cheater—not always. So please refrain from calling out names numerously. That's so unsportsmanlike and distracting. 

Anyway. Simultaneously, my other nicks BIRDWATCHER and HORNBLOWER received a one day demerit for multiple nicks. Last night I played 2 games with BIRDWATCHER but I did not even log in with HORNBLOWER. This morning I tried to log in with HORNBLOWER and I found out that it is permanently banned. I honestly cannot understand why this has happened. To go from an one day demerit to a permanent ban without even logging in in between, is something  beyond comprehension. Please reconsider

- PASSEPARTOUT received the demerit on 01/26/24. Last logged in for HORNBLOWER was on 01/28/24 so well then I guess in that case you are clearly evading your punishment which ended up of losing your account.
❤️
No one is interested in this confusing 8 names you have/had.  What is the purpose of have 8 nicks?  In America it is defined in the DSM-5.  Good luck.
It's hard to say why you got the demerit but regardless, if you try to use a different nick, you will be given a demerit for ban evasion which will result in the permanent ban. So, please just continue to use the original nick with the demerit until the 5 days is over. You may not be able to talk with the demerit but you can still play and there actually are ways that you can still chat if your opponent knows how to unmute you.
Please reconsider what? What did you got banned by offending the rules actually?, Just a virtual account with virtual points.

Theres no reason you should care about it because its worthless. Chin up and move on, Its that simple.