Posted in 
Technical
Connection to server breaking up and kicking me out b
Posted in 
Technical
Connection to server breaking up and kicking me out b
Connection to server problem ?
Hello mocker,

There are no Server problems on FlyOrDie.
Looking at your game history, you seem to suffer from a lot of disconnections! I suggest running internet tests at home or have your internet checked by your Internet Service Provider. 

Here are a few things you can try yourself:
° Restart your router or cable modem.
° Clear your browser's cache. 
° Run some internet tests at home or have your internet checked by your Internet Service Provider. 

Overactive virus protection software or a Firewall could also cause problems. You could try temporarily disabling any antivirus, firewall, internet security software, to see if it improves connection.

If you are playing on a mobile device, avoid crowded hotspots near train stations or other public areas.

Kind regards, 
John
❤️
All other games are perfect, just cannot connect to checkers. Disconnections are not a problem with me either !
Hi, please get in touch with FlyOrDie's tech support. I replied to your new posting dated April 20, 2024. Kind regards, John
you were able to play now. Is everything ok? 
have a nice Sunday!
John
Hello , That happened to me yesterday too , and I got the same answer from john in my main account , now I am convinced that the problem came from Fod
Hello mayas,
I don't find that very logical. 
There are two people who have frequent interruptions in their internet connection. I saw that on your user profiles - frequent interruptions. Not just one.  
My reply and suggestions to address your issue are identical, because the problem is identical.

FlyOrDie does not cause this problem - and the majority of more than 2500 players do not experience it.

Kind regards,
John