« Back to All Topics
Random starts
Random starts
Random starts
Hi guys I would like to offer a suggestion to fight against programs. if flyordie could introduce all games in random start format this I think would definitely defeat programs. At the moment there is a lot of players who use second computer devices to cheat knowing this will be undetected. I just think random starts would be fair way to go regards Craig
❤️
Is that xot you're  talking about if  yes that is a good idea
Edited by <unknown author>
Random start would be a great way to play. It does improve the basic understanding of the game.
I valid 100% ,no problem for me 👍👍👍👍✅️
❤️
Random start it’s very good idea and i think there would be more real players and maybe new people
❤️
I  will  add  more  if  random  start option  is  availabe  one  can  select  it  to  avoid  a  prog  player and  play  the  games  of  ones  choice........
❤️
well  done  craggs  exellent  idea  of  random  start I  will  add  that  it will  make  the  game  more  interesting   and  surely  will  help  lot  the  player  to  improve  on  skills. The  most  important  it  will  stop  the  prog  users  which  is  very  long  issue  here  every  one  doubts  a  winner  to  be  a  prog  user  and  a  cheat. ............ many  positive  remarks  to  come
with random start give an option to play short  duration games like 2, 3 or 1 minute games .This will be more helpful to control cheating.
I do not validate 1 minute game,possible cheating
I support adding xot, in fact I asked for this already 9 years ago: 
https://www.flyordie.com/forum/221737?p=flyordie_com&s=hn&l=en

Using xot does not prevent people from cheating though.
Source: I'm a programmer, reading the position from screen and feeding it to a computer program is not that hard.