« Back to All Topics
Message to assistance Virag, John, and the Flyordie team in general.
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Dear Assistant Mods,

I must apologise for thinking it was the Flyordie servers. In Fact it was my phone's hotspot processor. How did I resolve it ? Well I was watching Robert and Enjoy the Game play, and Enjoy the game advised me that it might be my processor of hotspot in my phone being killed off, and he was right, So Virag,  what I did was take your advise and tried with a router, and it works perfectly fine now. Apolagees to John and Virag 😐 my bad guys. I was just annoyed and frustrated with it along with eco settings not working! Goes to show if you don't try different things you won't know if it works! Cheers to "enjoy the game" also for great advice 👍 just waiting on eco settings to be fixed now 😕
Hi Pσѕ Cυe! :)

I'm glad we were able to help! I wish you more fun on FlyOrDie!
best regards
virág520!
Thanks for reply,

Can I just ask when are the eco settings in billiards going to be fixed ? I can't play with the environment background on constantly, shot boost power not working etc..  I've had no answer to my post to the developers either, I was hoping you can shed some light on the subject please ?
Hello Pσѕ Cυe

FlyOrDie makes the decisions. So your posting under "Request to Developers" was read by FlyOrDie.

Kind regards,
John
Ah ok, thanks for reply John, just wondering when it will be sorted mate because I play this game to relax after work, and I'm just thinking will it ever be fixed because I can't enjoy it properly. My overall experience has been ruined mate. Depressed and anxious feelings over here about this.
Yes, i know you said that several times. I think we all have the same problem atm. 
Kind regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart